Tagged games:

My answer is....

Xenogears 61 27.35%

Xenosaga 26 11.66%

Xenoblade Cheonicles 136 60.99%

Total:223

Xenoblade absolutely.

Around the Network

Although I haven't played Xenogears or any of the Xenosaga games, I will say that Xenoblade is probably one of the freshest gaming experiences I've ever had. It really is an outstanding game, and I'm still playing it. I'm greatly looking forward to X.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

the truth is, xenoblade is so scarce so there is not a lot of people to not like it more than gears.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
the truth is, xenoblade is so scarce so there is not a lot of people to not like it.

The scarcity also made it a game that was pirated over a million times in one year. Going by this, I'd say more people have played it then Xenogears. But that isn't accurate either, considering there are pirates who have gotten their hands on Xenogears as well.

Having played them all:

Which had the best setting?
Xenogears

Which had their best characters?
Xenosaga (tho to be fair I started to dislike the characters as the series went on)

Which had then more likeable characters?
Xenogears
Which had best battle system?
Xenoblade (They all remind me of one another, though the depth was definitely more in Blade)

Which had their best environment?
Xenosaga1 (I am a huge fan of that game. Was my favorite of all of them)

Which had the best OST?
Xenogears easily

Which was the best overall?
Xenosaga1 (if I have to go with the entire series of 1-3, Id go with Xenogears)

Around the Network

Xenogears; Blade has interesting characters, a good plot, and an interesting world to explore, but they don't hold a candle to the intricate plot and complex characters of Gears.

Saga I have too many words for, so I'll get to the point: wasted potential. There is a better game IN the series, but unfortunately it's dragged down by them never figuring out what they wanted for the battle system and that we are forced to endure Shion Uzuki, the most INSUFFERABLE and unlikable protagonist I have ever seen in an RPG. There were times I was praying for her to just die or at least leave the plot (especially since she has zero reason to be in it) because she was such a horrible person. I think it agitates me because the OTHER characters are so much more interesting: Ziggy with his tragic past and struggles with humanity, MOMO with being created by an infamous killer, Jin with his complex past regarding the villains, Junior's deadly rivalry with Albedo, and of course chaos and KOS-MOS' origins. Could have been great, but Takahashi was clearly in a giant moron mode throughout it.

deskpro2k3 said:

the truth is, xenoblade is so scarce so there is not a lot of people to not like it more than gears.

Yeah, but in voting you'd have to know the game to vote for it, so shouldn't Gears be at an advantage?

blade.

bigtakilla said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Yeah, but in voting you'd have to know the game to vote for it, so shouldn't Gears be at an advantage?

naturally, but some people on here admited they never played gears but voted for blade anyways, so that poll is not reliable.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

BTW, when Xander said best characters, I think he meant character models

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!