Tagged games:

My answer is....

Xenogears 61 27.35%

Xenosaga 26 11.66%

Xenoblade Cheonicles 136 60.99%

Total:223
bigtakilla said:
Jumpin said:

I feel like the only category Xenoblade can reasonably win in is Battle System.

Xenogears hands down for setting, it might have the best setting of any RPG in history. A 10,000 year history which is a reflection of a literal biblical account of earth retold in science fiction terms, and then an additional 4,000 years on the end. It spans back before that too, a creation of Deus/God. Xenosaga a close second given the extraordinary detail they put into the history of technology and the scientists involved.

Characters, it depends, I am going to say not Xenoblade for certain. Xenosaga and Xenogears both have excellent casts and some of the greatest RPG characters ever. Fei tops every RPG main character ever, and KOSMOS is certainly up there. Jin is like a much more interesting version of FFX's Auron. Xenogears has Elly, Miang, Krelian, Citan, and other really strong additional characters. Hard choice.

Environments? I have to admit, Xenoblade probably has this one. Some of the locations like Alcamoth and Frontier Village are breathtaking.

You already have proven yourself wrong in an opinionated set of questions.

Oh, and Kos-Mos was cool, everyone else in Saga was okay at best and down right terrible at worst. In my opinion of course.

I haven't proven myself wrong. when I say that Xenoblade probably has this one, it means I am not entirely convinced as I am with the battle system. I think Xenosaga has a very good chance at winning on environments too.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

I haven't proven myself wrong. when I say that Xenoblade probably has this one, it means I am not entirely convinced as I am with the battle system. I think Xenosaga has a very good chance at winning on environments too.

But it is within reason to believe that Xenoblade COULD win, therefore the statement still contradicts itself.