My answer is....

Xenogears 61 27.35%

Xenosaga 26 11.66%

Xenoblade Cheonicles 136 60.99%

Total:223
Clyde32 said:
deskpro2k3 said:
AZWification said:

Xenoblade is my answer to every question since I didn't play Xenogears and the Xenosaga games!

Xenogears and Xenosaga are more connected to each other then Xenoblade is.

Xenoblade wasn't intended to be in the series originally.

That is debatable. I'm sure they werent concerned about connecting the game to the series, but it was very clear at the end of Xenosaga episode 3 that they wanted to pursue a story/prequal about the creation of the universe. Xenoblade was hardly a surprise to me. But there sure werent any connections like gears to saga (Ellie, Fei, Citan lookalikes). 

Xenoblade really is a bit of a reboot to the series because of that. They did their origin story but cut loose the rest of the series baggage for the most part. It would be interesting to see chaos pop up in one of these games though. He is ancient. Until then we can only speculate connections with the Zohar and Kos-mos power.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

naturally, but some people on here admited they never played gears but voted for blade anyways, so that poll is not reliable.

Some people admited to never playing blade and voted gears.

bigtakilla said:
deskpro2k3 said:

naturally, but some people on here admited they never played gears but voted for blade anyways, so that poll is not reliable.

Some people admited to never playing blade and voted gears.

which means it is not reliable, but if you look anywhere else on google, its in favor for gears.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

which means it is not reliable.

I still think the majority have played them, myself included.

Xenoblade is not really part of the franchise it was actually called Monado but was given the name Xenoblade to honour Takahashi and his team. As for the questions Xenoblade pretty much cleans up in all of them for me, fantastic game.

Around the Network

Gears, easily.

No love for Xenosaga?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

XanderXT said:

Which had the best setting? 

Which had their best characters? 

Which had then more likeable characters? 

Which had best battle system? 

Which had their best environment? 

Which had the best OST? 

Which was the best overall? 

Xenoblade 

Xenogears

Xenoblade

Xenoblade

Xenoblade

Xenoblade

Forgot the question, which had the best story?

Xenogears

as for which is the best overall, I would say xenoblade because it has adecent story decent characters, great atmosphere, and excellent gameplay. I think it is the most balanced of the Xeno games.

Pity Xeno games aren't on EU PSN Store I'd play the sh!t out of them on my Vita At least Xenoblade is coming to N3DS

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Pity Xeno games aren't on EU PSN Store I'd play the sh!t out of them on my Vita At least Xenoblade is coming to N3DS

And I'm buying the N3DS for that reason. I'll buy anything for Xenoblade.