By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - One Million PS4 sold in UK! Xbox gamers migrating to playstation too!

The evolution.

Around the Network

Well done Sony. Slay em, slay em all!

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Umm.... Congrats!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

LordPhil said:

Congrats Sony! I wonder when xb1 will reach 1m in the UK?

Well.

"Destiny launches at an important time for both the PS4 and Xbox One. In January 2014 Gara revealed that the sales ratio of PS4 to Xbox One in the UK was 1.5:1, and eight months later this remains the case. That means that if the PS4 has sold 1m units, then the Xbox One has shifted 666,666."

That means ~8k per week in 2014...  so adding a holiday boost ~30 weeks to reach 1 million... mid 2015.

Nvm.

Around the Network

Excellent news, Sony are on a roll right now. Just wait for the Destiny sales!

I remember last gen a lot of people said they chose the 360, because most multi platform games performed better on it.

I suppose people are doing that again now.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

That was quick

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Congrats Sony !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

So that means UK is actually over tracked for the PS4 right now, since it's at 999,402 as of Aug 23, and Xbox One might be too, as I doubt it sold 16k between Aug 23 to September 6.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287