By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. - VGC's roleplaying game.

BillyBong said:

Errr...did you make a profile?

Around the Network

Lt. Tear

She facepalme'd herself; not because of the lack of discipline among the members of her team, but rather, because of the stupid bitch that was already complaining. It was bad enough with the rookie, but couldn't she just simply shut the hell up and stay on her seat?

Tear was a woman easily annoyed by disobedience. They had told them to kill some time, and that was exactly what the team was doing. Yet there were Nina, waggering about some stupid sense of dutiness (maybe to herself). If you didn't like it, why'd you sign? Death is the biggest problem here. No harm in letting people have some fun before risking their lifes.

- Cool for you. If you're going to survive then, why are you complaining now? Don't be a spoiled bitch. - She replied, standing idly by, in a defiant way. - Just kill some fucking time. If you don't like it, go lock yourself in the bathroom or something.

Furrowing her brow, he added:

- Why are you so sure these people is going to get slaughtered? For all you know, they might be better than you.

Frank Valli

After giving that other man some gum, Frank couldn't help but eavesdrop over the argument between Tear and Nina. He started biting his nails, nervously. For the first time, he truly regreted coming aboard. He didn't want to join the argument, but he actually supported what Nina had said. This group looked way too crazy for something of this magnitude. How had T.E.C.H. stood up to something like this?

Questions began to pop in his mind.

Dylan Sommers

Dylan got away from all the ruckus by taking refuge in a hallway. He could hear two persons talking in a room nearby, but he ignored it. He was just leaning on the wall, alone with his thoughts.

"If they had told me I'd have to team up with a band of maniacs, I would've asked something more than suits. Still, they seem like they'll get the job done. Except that tree. *scoffs* What's a tree gonna do to kill aliens? Still, I gotta try to behave. I've seen the faces some of them are giving me, and they already hate my guts. They'll probably kill me and dump my corpse to rot with the rest of the aliens in Venezuela. I'd hate to think that the chick with the blades, Katya, will grow tired of me that she'll sever my head with that... wire of hers-- STOP THINKING ABOUT THE FUCKING WIRE ALREADY!"

His face seemed agitated. His heartbeat increased dramatically and his breathing turned heavy. The blue stripes in his suit were turning purple but returned to blue again.

"Just... think about the bunch of suits you'll get by the end of this first mission. The rookie? Meh, he definitely likes me. The look on his face when I spooked him was priceless. *smirks* But he seems like a good kid who's about to get himself killed. What the hell is he doing here? As long as he doesn't interfere with the mission, he's okay."

Dylan raised his arms to look at the spandex quality. He seemed hypnotized by how good it looked and it felt.

"Niiiice. T.E.C.H. didn't spare any expenses on the suit."

yea.. my bad.. Geronimo is JCVD..

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Wright said:

Lt. Tear

She facepalme'd herself; not because of the lack of discipline among the members of her team, but rather, because of the stupid bitch that was already complaining. It was bad enough with the rookie, but couldn't she just simply shut the hell up and stay on her seat?

Tear was a woman easily annoyed by disobedience. They had told them to kill some time, and that was exactly what the team was doing. Yet there were Nina, waggering about some stupid sense of dutiness (maybe to herself). If you didn't like it, why'd you sign? Death is the biggest problem here. No harm in letting people have some fun before risking their lifes.

- Cool for you. If you're going to survive then, why are you complaining now? Don't be a spoiled bitch. - She replied, standing idly by, in a defiant way. - Just kill some fucking time. If you don't like it, go lock yourself in the bathroom or something.

Furrowing her brow, he added:

- Why are you so sure these people is going to get slaughtered? For all you know, they might be better than you.

Nina Ek

The reply was about what Nina had expected, a curt retort to mask any concern Lt. Tear had about the mission. Nina cursed her sudden outburst after being shaken by such bizarre events.  She actually respected Lt. Tear's steely eyes and her fierce will, but the lack of good sense to control people elluded Nina.  She could feel the antipathy dripping from each of Lt. Tear's words, with emphasis when "bitch" was uttered.  Escalating the matter would only lead to confrontation and there were too many variables on the ship to risk it.

Nina centered herself to remove emotion. Emotion kills the mind of reason her mother taught her.  Her pride could sustain such petty insults, the goal must always be survival.

She need not speak a word, locking eyes with Lt. Tear let them both know exactly where they stood.  Healthy dislike, but tinged with bits of mutual respect to thier character and ability.  Nina felt it best to remove herself, head to the kitchen and get a bite to eat and clear her head from the commotion.

Around the Network

Jack Wade

'Aaaaahh...' Jack moaned, almost as if he was feeling sleepy. Chewing on his gum, he seemed to be lost in hit thoughts.

<'While I've got some time to spare, might as well make a clear picture of our little fuzzy group. 'I am Groot' and also creepy as all hell. I mean c'mon, a talking tree? He also seems kinda down, sorta depressed. Well whatever, better keep my distance till I know more 'bout his personality. Dylan Sommers... heh, he's wearing certainly not my kinda fashion, if it helps him out though... good for him. Seems to be not as caring nor nervous, might make a decent companian since he seems to know how to move around. Although his first appearance was really cocky.'>

For the first time that day, Jack took off his sunglasses, so he could have a better look around.

<'Jack Valli, eh? Though I feel he's got his heart at the right place, doesn't change the fact that he is a bloody rookie. In battle, he might be more of a hinderance than actual help. Then this other freak... what was his name? Urrr... Wilson yeah! Wade Wilson. God damn it, what a weirdo. He seems like a split personality. Has got quite some equipment and looks well trained though. Might be a good fighter but you never know... a lunatic such as him might always turn his back up against you, and I don't know if I could take on him. Being careful and on alert is the key word right now...>

<One thing I know for sure though, the time I'm gonna spend with this group surely won't be boring, haha.>

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Wade Wilson: DeadPool

Wade was still sound asleep with his arm still over Frank Valli. His head went limp and landed on his shoulders. He was snoring very loudly with drool dripping from his mask as well as what appeared to be a snot bubble where his nose is. He didn't so much as flinch as the rockets went off. He then soon adjusted and started giggling loudly due to his dreams as Dylan stood up angrily and then he started to murmur:

"no..stop..that tickles..teehee..oh spidey..what would aunt may think?"  

After Dylan left the room Wade was still snoring but anyone with keen observation skills would notice he had opened one eye and was scanning the room and each person in it. Those with even better observation skills would notice that as he adjusted some in his sleep that he skillfully removed the wallet from Fank's pocket. He closed his eye again and then his head slipped from frank's shoulder. As it fell Wade applied some force and head butted directly into Frank's crotch. At which point he acted as if he just woke up and looked at frank with a shocking expression and said:

"How dare you sir! I am a lady!"

"Just exactly were you trying to do while I was asleep?"

Impercinating a Southern Bell:

"My stars and guarders, I do declare! I do believe I have had my delocate flower violated by this heathen!"

He then quickly stood up seemingly angry and dusted himself off and stretched. He then turned back to frank and looked him up and down and with curious look he said:

"heeey...why arn't you weain the shirt I got ya? What is it too small? I know it's a Jr. Tee but you'd look great in it ^.^"

Before frank could answer he looked around the room and a grim expression of dread, fear, and anger overcame his masked face as he gazed apon the bloody mass of fur guts and burned flesh. He then screamed in horror and ran over to it and picked up a singed and damaged cheaply and quickly  made collar. He then shouted:

"NOOOOOOO....BOB NOOOOOO....WHY!!!!?"

He grabbed up some of the bloody guts and hair and held it close to his chest and he put his head back with tears running down his cheeks and he said:

"sniff..he was going to be my new pet..I named him bod..I saw him watching us from the distance as we loaded the ship...he was a good dog...sure he was mutated and ugly as hell...but he kinda looked like nicholas cage...if ya know the cage was a dog...but he was sooo smart..I was going to teach him so many tricks like pissing in Harolds slippers :(."

He then burried his face into the hair and guts still crying. Then he pulled his face slightly away from it and looked confused. He looked at it intently then said:

"What's that boy? Say again?"

He turned his head so his ear was over it as if he was listening and said:

"What's that? you say you were a spy boy? Are you sure you didn't mean timmy was trapped in a well?"

He then dug through the guts in his hands a pulled out a round metal alien looking device that appeared to flash red and blue. It was clearly some kind of alien tracking/monitoring device. Wade held it in his hand and then looked at everyone with a shocked expression on his face and shouted:

" I HAVE TO PEE PEE!!"

He then bolted to his feet and ran for the bathroom pushing and shoving anyone out of his way. He still clutched the device in his hand. He flew open the bathroom door and stepped into it. With the door wide open the sound of his fly being unzipped could be clearly heard followed by the sound of him urinating loudly. He let out a great sigh of relif and said:

"..ahhhh..sooo. gewd.."

Then the plopping sound of the device landing in the toilet could be heard as he dropped it and then flushed the toilet ejecting all its contents out of the air ship and down below. He smelled the air as he began washing his hands and noticed a foul stench. He then poked his head out of the bathroom with a stupid grin on his face and said:

"Was someone eating enchiladas?"

(OTR more to be continued soon with interactions with Groot, Harold, and Dylan. slightly busy atm)

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

"You, know Jill, if you didn't react like that, maybe I wouldn't have shoot that thing and no one would hate us." said Chris to Jill. "Who would want to know us if we keep on shooting every ugly thing?"

Chris was still regretting killing that thing. Most of the crew were pointing and giggling when they saw them.

I wonder if Barry's in their island? Chris thought. I should be there with him. Then again, Claire should have known better than to get kidnapped and be imprisoned in a prison island again.

Chris kept walking and almost forget to go to the kitchen. Man, It's times like that I wish I was still a Cop.

Jill felt bad for killing the abomination. It didn't try to harm them, but she killed it out of instinct. She had no excuses why she used a Rocket Launcher on a plane. The only explaination she could think of was that she fought too many monsters

Or maybe it's because of the things she did while under the control of Wesker. She did many things that she wanted to kill herself over, and couldn't remember half of what she did.

Jill saw Chris deep in thought and tapped his shoulder. "What are you thinking about?" she asked.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Nicklesbe said:

Wade Wilson: DeadPool

Groot had been meditating on his past for awhile. He felt Nina's hand upon him, and looked over just enough not to be noticed. He saw her emotions, the same pain in her face he had been feeling for what felt like forever. She gets it. T.E.C.H might not, but she did.

Suddenly, he looked out the window and saw something - a WALKMEN! With orange heaphones! Flying into the abyss! Star-Lord had lost them from the accident. Groot immediately remembered how DeadPool had a walkman like it. He didn't make much of it at the time, but the memories, the walkman, Deadpool, everything clicked together.

An anger riled up inside him. All the pain was transforming into wrath, into questions. He HAD to know where DeadPool got the walkman. He saw him walking out of the bathroom and immediately lunged at him, completely ignoring Nina. "I AM GROOOOOOOOT" he said lounging at him. He wanted answers NOW!