By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. - VGC's roleplaying game.

Nymeria said:

(Off record) Nina may or may not be involved in story mentioned above. Continue as you wish.

Around the Network

Dylan Sommers

He finally gave up of being standing for half an hour on that narrow hallway. He returned to the cabin where everyone was and sat down on his original location. He let his head down, rubbing his face and hair with both hands. He raised his head, just to see that Groot was there... just standing. Nina was fixing herself something at the kitchen. That Lieutenant chick was in a corner of the room with her arms crossed. She seemed pretty tense.

"Must be hard dealing with a ship full of misfits, huh sweetheart?"

In a corner, he saw Jack Wade chewing some gum. "He barely talked in all of the trip. And he finally took his sunglasses off. Pretty cold guy, but it's the least weird from the bunch."

His head was slowly bobbing down and his eyes were shutting closed. He saw the trenchcoat guy, Deadpool. "This guy is-- is... fucking crazy. Like, like a... *yawns* fucking crazy... crazy... He's crying over the fucking chunks of the alien. F-- damn..."

His thoughts were wildly incoherent. His body and mind begged for rest; he has been awake for nearly 36 hours. He let his head go down and leaned his arms on his thighs.

"If we arrive to Argentina or Venezuela or whatever it's called, wake me up."

The light snoring was a clear signal that he was already asleep.

Wright said:

Max Irving

Well, now that was more like he'd expected of a stealth agent. Hopefully he wasn't too upset about using the thermal visor on him. We're supposed to be on a team after all. He seemed more concerned for himself, much as several others on the ship were. This was looking like it would be a very weak team. <We might make it through this first challenge just out of pure strength and skill, but eventually we'll have to learn to work together if we expect to take on tougher missions.>

Still, that explosion was concerning. He went upstairs to investigate. It seemed a horrifically obese man that strangely resembled Nicholas Cage has snuck aboard and been shot by none other than Jill and Chris. Perhaps he'd been excited to work with them too soon. It seems their time around all those bioterror monsters had left them mentally unstable. Everyone seemed shocked and upset at their rash decision, and rightfully so. Unfortunately, this would do little to build a cohesive team. Max had a bad feeling about the upcoming mission. How were trigger happy fools going to have the patience to discern between humans and human-disguised aliens when they were already on edge from each other? Suddenly, Max had an idea.

He approached Lt. Tear.

"Lt. Tear! I have some questions regarding the aliens we'll be facing. What exactly do we know about them? You said they could take human form. Are they shapeshifters, or are they parasites that inhabit a host human?"

OTR: I might not be able to respond until tomorrow.

RCTjunkie said:

Wade Wilson: DeadPool

Wade jumped back and sqtueeled as Groot lunged for him. It was a good thing he just used the bathroom otherwise he would need his yellow pants, and the jury is still out on if he'll be needing his brown. He smiled nervoursly and began taking the head phones off from around his neck as he was doing so he said:

"Groot ol buddy ol pal! how the hell did you end up here? I didn't even know you were on this team. It's weird tho I had the strangest dream about you earlier"

Wade describes his very strange Dream:

He laughed nervoursly knowing Groot was giant and near impossible to miss in this considerably cramped space. He extended the Walkman out to Groot and said:

"I bet you are wondering where I got this ay? Ain't it crazy what people throw away now n days? I got this bad boy off a fat kid for the low price of a snickers bar.."

Wade let out a sad sigh and he hung his head low as his shoulders became relaxed and said:

"Wait..no..that's a lie...it's not easy to talk about..it happened many years ago, more like lifetimes really.. it was realy the start of when everything went to shit..."

Wade pauses for a moment, a look of genuine sadness and grief on his face:

"It was just after one of the big Galatic civil wars..The powers that be descided it was in earths best interest to close themselves off to the rest of the galaxy..I honestly thought you and your team were dead at that point..or maybe you were having your own adventures far far away, or maybe you got displaced like I later did. Either way I was with Cable and I was helping him clean up the time-line, making sure the present and future were optimal. Cable was using his AI/arm tech to check variables on the current time-line and I don't know if there was a glitch or something worse.."

He sighs and then rests his head on his arm against the wall for a moment before looking back at Groot:

"The tears in reality wern't so bad back then, and they definitly got much worse later on before they got better.. Cable was checking variables and I was busy smelling some flowers when I saw a flash of light and heard a noise I'll never forget..The excruciating sound of him screaming and being torn apart by a rip in the fabric of reality.. It wasn't there long but long enough and ended with a small explosion.. All that was left was his damaged arm and part of his body including his eye.. There was also lots of alien artifacts and tech laying around as well. That's how got most of my more exotic guns. The walkman was also there, I knew it was star-lords from our encounters before..that and the name on the side. I figured it meant you all were dead or gone..and since we were closed off from the galaxy I didn't think I'd ever find out."

He lifted up his mask and wiped some tears from his eyes and blew his nose into a deadpool themed hanky, then turned back and continued his story:

"I did what I could, went to the X-men, the avengers, even the canadian government..anyone I could. The tears were getting worse and worse. After several team ups we figured the usual suspects were responsible..but ya know how those things go..there is always someone bigger in the shadows pulling the strings..So we stopped them and unfortunatly there was nothing that could be done to save or bring back Cable. In order to stablalize reality the big brains, Stark, Mr. Fantastic, Ant-man, and even Doc Oc and Dr. Doom. They came up with a solution that stopped the tears but it made dimensional and time travel impossible.."

He rumaged around his pockets a bit and pulled out a fresh pack of batteries and some cash taken from Frank's wallet, he looked at it continuing his story:

"Things got better after that. There was piece. However then time..time took its toll..Everyone I ever knew either ended up dieing of old age, getting taken out by their enemies, or just having enough and ending themselves...a sentiment I can relate to and wanted after every new friend made and lost to time..I was actually looking for a way to finally end my life, or at least get justice for a betrayal against me when I ended up here...I know those tears from anywhere and I think we were wrong way back then and those that were really responsible are connected to these aliens and somehow they undid what the big brains did and are fuckin with things again...All I know is I believe I was brought even further in time, just as I think we all were..I mean look around at this world..No governments...post apocalyptic by the looks of it...I don't even think some here realize this is not the world they know, it's surly not the world many of them came from..Anyways I think you should have this Groot with some fresh batteries. I don't know what happened to your team, if they are even ok but you should have this and if ya see star lord again he should have his walkmand...Oh and take this cash and give it to rocket. I ow him from a past poker debt.."

"I had some great times with you guys, especially Rocket. He is such a badass, give him my best when you see him next"

Wade hands Groot the walkman and cash wiping his tears away on his unmasked face. His skin is rather clear tho some scars are quite visible. He has a blonde mohawk that is a bit messy but still manages to stand up with the mask off, It looks soft and not full of product. He inches by Groot and says:

"I'm sorry but excuse me for a moment, I need some time alone"

He starts walking out where Dylan exited towards the cargo hold of the plane, all his personalities seem distracted by painful memories of the past and the once unsilencable merc with a mouth now seems speechless and riddled with a type of pain he was never able to master in all his long years of life.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Mr_No said:

Dylan Sommers

Wade Wilson:Deadpool

Wade Wilson is nothing if not resilient. As he walked towards the door he pulled mask back over his face. He saw Dylan Sommers enter from the as he approached it. He just stopped in his tracks smiling like an idiot and watched him until he sat down. He saw he went to sleep and walked over and plopped down next to him. He looked intently at his suit examining it closely. He leaned in and sniffed it and said:

"Very impressive..is that rich Corinthian leather?"

He pulled his knife from his boot and took a moment and spinned it on his finger. Then he quickly sliced into Dylan's suit at shoulder. At which point as he watched He shouted:

"Ah Ha! I knew it! This is soo awesome"

He watched as the suit not only healed him but quickly repaired itself. He found this quite exciting and giggled like a kid in a candy store. He went stab the suit again and as if it was like some sort of nano-symbiotic like The venom the suit lashed out grabbing the blade and flinging it across the room where it landed blade first into the wall inches from Nina's head. All he could do was look dumbfounded and laugh hysterically.

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:

Wade Wilson:Deadpool

Dylan Sommers

Due to the rattling laughter that pierced his left ear, Dylan opened his bloodshot eyes. He wasn't happy. At all. Without any warning, with his left hand he grasped Deadpool by the trenchcoat. Then, he turned to his left and lifted Deadpool's and pushed him to the wall. His angry face resembled a sleepless bull, exhaling violently by his nose, showing his immaculate teeth by clenching them tightly.

"DO NOT TOUCH THE SUIT!" Dylan growled.

Mr_No said:

Dylan Sommers

(OTR Wade took off and put away his trenchcoat and hat before grabbing the walk-man. Also sorry for the terrible Paint Job. I'm really bad at it. Also at Padib, like the character and what you are doing with it. I died at the end)

Wade continued to laugh, glad at the opportunity to occupy his thoughts. He simply smiled like an idiot with his hands up. He Chuckled and said:

" ahahaha..I like you..we are going to get along great ^.^. Don't mind me, I am a bit of a costume aficionado..and yours..oh my it is really really nice!"

He looked admiringly at the suit and smiled again and said:

"Who is your tailor? I am always going through outfits, hell 90% of my mercenary work just pays for my dry cleaning...  A self repairing suit I gotta get me one of those..also sorry if I woke you, and for the friendly stabbing...I can see you are tierd.."

He looks over at his crate of gear and points to it and says:

"I brought some ear canceling ear buds and one of those fancy in flight pillows in my gear, just got em new...Feel free to use em and take what ever gear ya like, I always try to bring exta..never know what you may need ^.^" 

Nicklesbe said:

Dylan Sommers

He tried to make some sense of the incoherent babbling. He only managed to hear something about ear cancelling buds. After he let go of Deadpool, Dylan stumbled towards the crate Wade pointed at. He opened it and rummaged through it. He saw some pretty insane gear inside it. If any of that gear were to go off accidentally, the ship would blow up with everyone inside it. Finally, he found the ear buds and the curved pillow Wade was talking about. He walked back to his bench, plugging the ear buds in and putting the pillow around the back of his neck as he stared furiously at the crimson suited merc, who seemed to be smiling under the mask. He sat down and leaned his head back to the wall; the pillow was extremely comfortable. He smiled and let out a sigh of relief. Again, he closed his eyes and drifted into dreamland.

"Thank you, Wade." he murmured.

OTR: Sorry about the trenchcoat. That one is on me. I gotta say the paint job looks pretty good. I was actually surprised by the accuracy of it.

OT: Sony and I wrote this together, so we didn't have to make it seperate posts. I can't believe you guys took they rocket launcher scene seriously. It was supposed to be a jokes post. 

"I'm thinking of Claire. Barry said she got imprisoned again, and I was wondering why she always gets sent to prison islands." said Chris to Jill. 

"Oh, don't worry about her. Someone who survived Racoon City shouldn't be a weakling." said Jill. "She should be out in no time."

"You're right, I shouldn't be worried." Chris said as they passed the Steven Hawking lookalike pooping. "What the heck isn't he doing?!?!?!? 

Jill looked at the poop. "Ugh, why is he on those plane anyway? Maybe we shouldn't introduce ourselves yet." said Jill."Where are we going after we eat?" she said while munching on a sandwich. 

"We're going to the meeting room. I'm gonna ask why it takes so long to get to Valenzuela." Chris said. 

"Don't come out to strong." said Jill. "They already hate us for shooting rocket's in the plane."

"OK." Chris said, although it was oblivious he wasn't listening. As they entered the room, Chris demanded "What's taking so long?"

Behind him, Jill put her palm on her hand. 

XanderXT said:

OT: Sony and I wrote this together, so we didn't have to make it seperate posts. I can't believe you guys took they rocket launcher scene seriously. It was supposed to be a jokes post. 

OTR: Yeah, I know you weren't serious with the rocket launcher posts. I knew it was a joke, and I think a lot of people did, but once one person took it seriously, everyone started following along, and we sort of had to take it seriously. It's still pretty much a joke though, just as the original posting of the ugly obese guy was a joke. It's not like it will affect the story in any way, it's more like a joking character building side story of sorts. Just look at it as semi-canon if it makes you feel better.