By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. - VGC's roleplaying game.

OTR: Xander and I are writing this together. Yikes, nobody has posted here in a while.

As Jill stopped convulsing, Chris held her. He said "I'm sorry for giving up on you. I swear it won't happen again."

"It's okay Chris. Even under Wesker's control, I still remembered my love for you." Jill replied.

As Chris lowered his lips to her, there was a sudden explosion. Chris raised his gun at the direction of the noise.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

OTR: Xander and I are writing this together. Yikes, nobody has posted here in a while.

As Jill stopped convulsing, Chris held her. He said "I'm sorry for giving up on you. I swear it won't happen again."

"It's okay Chris. Even under Wesker's control, I still remembered my love for you." Jill replied.

As Chris lowered his lips to her, there was a sudden explosion. Chris raised his gun at the direction of the noise.

Dylan Sommers

Still lying on the ground, Dylan opened his eyes only to see an upside down Chris pointing at him.

"Whoa Chris, chill. Just... just having some fun here." he said in a slow and relaxed way, still smiling. His hands slowly rose from the ground signaling that he was "surrendering". But Chris seemed angry and he didn't seem to put the weapon away, which only concerned Dylan more and more. "H--hey Chris. I said I was sorry. Oh wait, I didn't say that, right?"

OTR: I was waiting for people to react to my irresponsible alien exploding act.

Walking through the Jungle, Simon looked back towards the crash site. He had been gone a while, walking in the direction of the caves with little luck, but the silence back at crash site was unnerving. After a flurry of gunshots and shouting everything fell quiet. He had resolved to press on to save himself, but that didn't mean he wanted or even expected everyone else to die. "They are all plenty capable back at crash site, maybe I just got too far away to hear anything" he reasoned to himself, continually taking looks back, half expecting to see some whacko in spandex pop out and start annoying him again but each time, there was nothing but silence.

With a little leadership they could be a force to be reckoned with, but the Lt didn't seem to be taking charge. Wishing everyone the best, Simon pressed on.

Dylan kipped up the ground and hurriedly backed away from Chris. He was staring at the finger on the trigger, trying to predict if he was going to shoot. If Chris shot and Dylan moved fast enough, he could feign being shot and play dead. He just turned around and headed into the jungle. He was tired of people pointing at him with a gun. And the lieutenant wasn't doing anything. There could've been friendly fire in the team and she wouldn't bat an eye.

"Screw this. I'll go have a look if I can kill aliens on my own." Dylan thought as he swiftly swerved through the trees with no apparent idea where he was headed.

The narrow space to traverse the jungle plus rapid moving meant continous small and thin branches ripping his suit and his skin, superficially at the most. As he slowed down to a stop, his attention turned to the self-repairing properties of the suit, which slowly mended the ripped parts of the suit. He swore he heard some twigs and branches breaking not too far, so he dropped prone to the ground and heightened his senses. He slithered himself behind a large tree, silently, waiting for the person to pass by. He took a small peek and saw a familiar face.

"Simon." Dylan mouthed inaudibly with a slightly confused expression.

Simon in the jungle already, with the rest of the people still at the crash site. "What the hell is this guy going at it alone? Hmph. Why should I care? He humiliated me on the fucking ship. Might as well let some fucking alien eat him. Or... might as well follow him and see what is he up to. We were all goners back in the landing site, anyway. Smoke from the ship will pinpoint us easier to the pricks who shot us down." Simon looked back to the direction of the crash site, prompting Dylan to hide his head behind the tree. "Better not to make him aware of my presence. He'll shoot my brains out this time."

After some deep pondering, Dylan fixed his eyes on an unaware Simon, who kept walking inside the jungle. Stealth wasn't his expertise, but he used the jungle as an advantage. He stayed back a considerable distance so the only thing Simon could hear was silence. He took out the compass artifact T.E.C.H. gave him.

"Okay, take me to your leader." Dylan whispered as he gave a quick read to the compass and started to follow Simon.

spurgeonryan said:
irl

I wright still here? I thought the game was cancelled?

OTR: Nah. It's still on. It's just that Wright is pretty busy.

Around the Network

Nina Ek

How much time had passed? Days led into weeks now and Nina found herself still stranded on this island. She had managed to use large leaves from the trees to capture rain water and even found waterfalls inland to bathe under.  Food was plentiful with fruits and small game keeping her fed.  She wondered if the outside world was turning as everything here seemed immune to the outisde.  She had started charting the island along the beach and into the jungle.  No sign of human life at all, she even reached out in meditation and knew for miles she was alone.   As she sat on the beach just listening to waves crash she wondered about building a vessel or just staying here.  It was lonely, but she wasn't afraid of danger either.

She felt a presence, it was quiet and watching her.

"Come out", she said calmly.

A small cat with shimmering black fur emerged.  It fixed its sole yellow eye on her and made its way to her. It didn't attack, rather it rubbed up against Nina and seemed rather playful.  She petted it and scratched his cheek which pleased the animal.

"Well, aren't you friendly?" she chuckled.

Then the cat really surprised her by responding in a deep smooth voice, "I should think so. We have been waiting for you Nina."

otr: school. I say we just skip all this intro back story stuff and go strait into the action.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

OMG, it's alive!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!