By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. - VGC's roleplaying game.

Nicklesbe said:

Wade Wilson: Deadpool

"What's up Doc? why dis no heal baws? Ju gawt sum baid joojoo in ju? Mayhaps gawt sum gewd joojoo in ju?"

He looks around in the bucket pulls out a small box of what looks like acupuncture needles and says:

"I found these inside, since pain pills and my boosted healing factor aren't enough to help you then perhaps you can use these to increase blood flow or stop any pain, if you want to stop any pain that is. I find it is a very good thing at times that can keep you sharp..ooh also I found this...tada ^.^"

He pulls out what looks like a dusty bible and lays it on katya's lap. He smiles and says:

"dlya tualetnoy materiala dlya chteniya"(для туалетной материала для чтения "Toilet readinf material")

After waiting for and recieiving Katya's and possibly Nina's responce he stands up leaving the bucket with them. He then looks back towards the ship and will soon return to look for more survivors and equipment.

Katya Petrov

Although she was smiling, the tone of her voice betrayed her true emotions. 

"I...appreciate the intention." she said, her broken hand outstreched in an instant.

"Ah...I't seems I've misplaced my wire-"

Quite, suddenly she started to laugh.

"Come here..Mr.Wilson I want to show you something-" she said in between laughs.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Katya Petrov

Wade Wilson: Deadpool

(OTR: Photo unrelated, just a good reprisentation of his face + sword he has equipped without a mask since he's not weaing one. Just picture a blond mohawk up top instead of the mask)

Before he stands to walk back he looks at katya and smiles. He looks her over again to see if there are any other serious injuries. he smiles and says:

"Yes?! is something the matter? Want me to go look for more wires?"

*"Yay she is talking to us ^.^"

*"Quit actin like a nancy and do something cool..do a handstand..bitches love handstands!"

*"Oh noe that would make me dizzy..I don't like being dizzy"

Wade smiles and says:

"Excuse me a moment :)"

He turns his head slightly and says under his breath:

"Will you two shudduP? I'm trying to talk to the injured lady here.."

He smiles again hoping no one heard and has a curious expression of interest on his face.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Gohan had been resting in a tent near to Ashley while waiting for the team to arrive. He was there thinking what they would be doing when the team arrived, hoping that it would be more fun than just waiting in a forest for some people he's never seen. "I wonder what kind of people is coming. Hopefully I'm not the only kid around here" murmured to himself. When he heard an explosion, he went out to check on Ashley, and saw him running to a place where smoke was coming from. He wasn't sure what it could've been. Alien attacks? A plane? 

- "Maybe the team finally got here" he thought to himself. "But... they couldn't have crashed! Could they?" He looked up, seeing some smoke lines in the sky. "Not missiles!" He rushed to Ashley's path, following him to what may have been a big surprise.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

(OTR...............Russian Wolverine wants to know...are you not entertained? :P)

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Groot emerges from his cacoon, relieved that he didn't die this time..... It was such a pain to grow back after the time with his old friends (Although the dancing was really fun!) He immediately checks the walkman, and it was still perfectly okay, faintly playing "Cherry Bomb" from the orange headphones. 

Groot looks around and finds the group, alongside some new people he was unfamiliar with. He went over to make sure they were okay.

Around the Network

Lt. Tear

- ALRIGHT SOLDIERS, LISTEN UP! - She screamed, in the (vain) hope everyone would hear her.

She had gotten tired of lying around, but at least he had her arm fixed thanks to the quick procedures taken by some of her teammates. "Thanks" she replied to them, but it was no time of losing time. If Caracas had taken them down, it was possible that a group of soldiers were coming now, ready to tear them apart.

"Tear, heh". - Tear laughed. Then shoved Deadpool, in an attempt that he stopped screwing around and listened to the instruction. - I need you to gather everyone. - the Litenaunt said. - We have to move to Caracas NOW!

- Where's that dude that supposedly was waiting for us in the Jungle? Arg, why is everything NOT going according to the plan? - Litenaunt Tear checked her gun just in case she would need it, which, judging her hunches, it would be pretty damn near.

Wright said:

Lt. Tear

Dylan Sommers

He didn't want everyone to see him just sit miserably on the ground, crying and moping about some hallucination. He hated being perceived as a weakling; he had enough of that back in the city. As Dylan heard the drilling words from the Lieutenant to proceed, he lied on his back, took a deep breath and kipped up to his feet, showing off his remarkable agility and balance by landing perfectly. He grabbed his Beretta, checked the magazine and pulled back the slide to make sure he had enough bullets and that nothing jammed the gun. He did the same with the AutoMag. He grabbed his P90 from his back and checked its peculiar magazine. He left the Stunt Rods for last, grasping them off the holster and holding them tightly. Electricity crackled from the other end of the rods as the suit's blue stripes were slowly turning to violet to red, and more electricity came out of the rods. Dylan couldn't help but smile at the sight of the badassery of his powers and his suit. "I'm ready." He whispered while ending the small fireworks display and holstering his rods, with the suit stripes turning blue simultaneously. He then rose his view to the rest of the team.

"Come ooooon, you guuuys... I wanna kill some aliens already." He jokingly said with an annoyed face.

Wright said:

OTR: So, can Spurge and I find you, or does the narrator decide when we find each other?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
Wright said:

OTR: So, can Spurge and I find you, or does the narrator decide when we find each other?

OTR: Yeah, I'll leave that in your hands.

spurgeonryan said:

Gohan

As Gohan ran through the jungle, he finally caught up with Ashley. Only focused on not stopping till finding the others. After going for 5 minutes, they found some interesting stuff. They looked like metal, but in the forest? They were getting closer! What could have happened? If they're already dead then we are just wasting time! A trap? Highly doubt that! Gohan was thinking of all that could've happened, or will happen! 

He was a little scared, as he hasn't been in many missions, and never in one that could be this important. Neither in one that could be failed right at the beginning. So he started to get nervous. - "What do you think has happened?" - He asked Ashley with a soft tone.