By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. - VGC's roleplaying game.

Gohan

Finalle, Ashley and Gohan found the missing, and chrashed, team. They all looked perfectly fine, maybe even no scratches. So Gohan started to analize what this team looks like. "This is a pretty big group. Let's see. Huh... no kids. That's underwhelming. Is that guy on a wheelchair? Why would they send a guy that can't even walk to murder aliens? What else... some girls, a guy on a red suit, some normal guys. Nothing out of the ordina-" 

He suddenly sees a moving tree, and moves his head back in panic "Is that an alien!? It can't be! They were all behind us! How would the- Wait... nobody is attacking it... And he seems harmless. A tree? A FREAKING TREE!? How-What- Ok, calm down. Maybe a mutant? Probably the energy that affected me, and the others, made him that."

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

"I thought a female was in charge?", Ashley asked?

"Doesn't matter, what happened? Besides an explosion obviously. What is our situation Sir?"

Goku seemed to just stand there waiting for an answer as well, but Ash felt like he was about to ask some questions or do something as well.

"Oh! and we have a thousand war ships bearing down on us right now Sir! What are your orders? The cave system? Something else?"

"She is, but... she's not feeling too well right now." Dylan pointed behind him with his thumb, "Erm... situation? The ship was blown to shit. I'd dare to assume a missile just hit the cockpit." Now, the guy was talking about what orders should they take, "My orders are simple: blow shit up."

spurgeonryan said:

Ashley Blinked in confusion, and almost tripped over Goku's powerful feet.

"Huh? Who is in charge?"

"Umm... me?"

spurgeonryan said:

At that moment a piece of paper flew into Ashley's face. It was the manifest of who was on their team. He thought to himself, 'Gohan? Ok...I will remember, and this guy talking to me is not in charge! Unless the real leader died in the crash?"

Ashley also thought that maybe this guy talking to him was some sort of traiter spy or something. "Why would he trick me like this in such a bad situation? does he not realize we are all about to die? Well us mortal, non- super hero mortals at least."

He slowly moved his hand towards his gun.....

"Hey, hey, hey, nonononononono!! Chill, chill! I was kidding." Dylan shook violently his open palms in front of the guy, signaling him to stop reaching for his gun, "I'm with the team. They all know me already. Lieutenant Tear can vouch for me. Ask her." His face showed some concern that his brains would be splattered all over the place this early, "Come on, it says Dylan Sommers in that paper. That's me!"

But Ashley's attention went to Simon, who was leaving the group towards inside the forest. Dylan didn't know what was inside the depths, but he only worried about his wellbeing. So he slowly stepped back while Ashley was distracted looking at Simon. 

spurgeonryan said:

Ashley

"No worries, I was just not expecting jokes after you all crashed, I am a horrible shot at close range anyways". Ashley said with a Wink.

Dylan

"That's cool. Say, what's your name? I think Lieutenant told us about you two, but no names."

But the guy readied his weapon. And so did Dylan, unholstering both his Beretta and his AutoMag. "Let's leave introductions for later."

spurgeonryan said:
"Anyways! You said you were in charge, our real leader seems in shock, now take control and lets get started! Agreed? We can change everything later."

"Finally, getting some recognition around here!" Dylan barked while aiming at the trees surrounding them. "Everyone, stay in here. We don't know how many there are. If we go into the forest, we'll get ambushed. If we all take them from here, we'll have a higher chance to survive."

OTR: Let's wait for the others to do their stuff. Also, let's not go away from the crash site so Wright doesn't get too lost.

OTR: can't post until Sunday.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Chris was suprised that a Terminator lookalike and a spikey blonde haired kid came out of nowhere.

He went looking for his backpack in the wreckage.

Annoyed by Dylans sudden shoving of 2 birds on her dace, Jill ignored him. She began checking the life signs of the alien to make sure it was dead. Once she discovered it was really dead, she dragged it to the rest of the group.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Annoyed by Dylans sudden shoving of 2 birds on her face, Jill ignored him. She began checking the life signs of the alien to make sure it was dead. Once she discovered it was really dead, she dragged it to the rest of the group.

After Chris found a bulletproof vest and his weapons, he heard a dragging sound. He turned around to see Jill dragging an alien. 

The alien seemed to be a small and was wrapped in some kind of foil. Chris said to Jill "I'll carry that for you." 

As he lifted it he was surprised by its weight. It seemed to be around 150 pounds. He grunted and lifted it to the group. 

XanderXT said:

After Chris found a bulletproof vest and his weapons, he heard a dragging sound. He turned around to see Jill dragging an alien. 

The alien seemed to be a small and was wrapped in some kind of foil. Chris said to Jill "I'll carry that for you." 

As he lifted it he was surprised by its weight. It seemed to be around 150 pounds. He grunted and lifted it to the group. 

Dylan Sommers

Still hyped by the imminent shooting of the aliens, Dylan couldn't help but to look at his right and see Chris attempting to lift a strange creature with his hands. He lowered and holstered his guns, forgetting why was he aiming like a maniac. He slowly walked towards the burly guy holding what it seemed an alien with a sickly pale green color wrapped in a thin shiny film.

"I gotta be honest, Jill. When you said you killed an alien, I thought it was your imagination." Dylan inspected it up close, looking up and down. He couldn't be any more excited, "This is fucking awesome!" He grabbed his stunt rod and poked the alien twice.

Jack Wade

'Here we go, finally!' Jack said, after finding his missing sunglasses under a wreckage. 'Seemingly unharmed... No scratches etc. This mission may start now.' He put his glasses back on, loaded and holstered his SOCOM and went back to the group. As he saw the 2 new guys standing next to the original crew he said: 'New faces, eh? Are they our informants or something?' 

Overall Jack behaved very silently though, just waiting for the real mission to start.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!