http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/destiny-review/1900-6415863/

gamespot review. a 6

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/destiny-review/1900-6415863/

gamespot review. a 6

Yikes. These reviews are terrible. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

What the heck? I expected this to hit the low 80s, and stay there. Considering all the reviews-in-progress, though, I wouldn't be surprised if the meta goes up eventually.

A dead cat bounce, if I remember it correctly.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
What the heck? I expected this to hit the low 80s, and stay there. Considering all the reviews-in-progress, though, I wouldn't be surprised if the meta goes up eventually.

A dead cat bounce, if I remember it correctly.

IGN's review in progress isn't sounding too good either. The reviewer is waiting until the raids are unlocked on Tuesday, but he and the people he's discussing the game with feel the same way most reviewers do: fun but hollow and underperforming. I can't see IGN giving it a score higher than 8/10 to be honest, unless the reviewer is absolutely enthralled by the raid.

Kotaku's reviewer feels similarly as well, I believe. It's not looking good for Destiny right now, and it'll probably stay in the low-mid 70's if this keeps up.

NNID: TheCCluc

Around the Network

This whole destiny reviews are unfair to other games.
I guess thats money for you.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RCTjunkie said:
It seems like there's a lot of critically disappointing games this year. Besides Last of Us, what's the highest rated game this year?

Dark Souls 2 ?

Nkh3 said:
RCTjunkie said:
It seems like there's a lot of critically disappointing games this year. Besides Last of Us, what's the highest rated game this year?

Dark Souls 2 ?

Is this the most disappointing year ever???, I really don't remind a year so bad in gaming scores and full of disappointments as this 2014. I've not played a really good 9/10 AAA game this year besides TLOU (and is a 2013 remastered game) and I don't know if I will play one the rest of the year. Dragon Age Inquisition??, AC Unity???, DriveClub???, ...

2015 really needs to be as huge as anticipated because 2014 has been really underwhelming.

colafitte said:
Nkh3 said:
RCTjunkie said:

Dark Souls 2 ?

Is this the most disappointing year ever???, I really don't remind a year so bad in gaming scores and full of disappointments as this 2014. I've not played a really good 9/10 AAA game this year besides TLOU (and is a 2013 remastered game) and I don't know if I will play one the rest of the year. Dragon Age Inquisition??, AC Unity???, DriveClub???, ...

2015 really needs to be as huge as anticipated because 2014 has been really underwhelming.

Do you remember 2005 or 2006?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
colafitte said:
Nkh3 said:
RCTjunkie said:

Dark Souls 2 ?

Do you remember 2005 or 2006?

Didn't 2005 had games like God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Forza, Resident Evil 4, KH 2????? and 2006 games like Zelda TP, Gears of War, Oblivion, FF XII, ...???

I don't think 2014 is near of any of those years in quality AAA games....