By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny Review Thread - 77 meta

binary solo said:

I hope it doesn't go too low on Meta, because then it will never come to PSN+ and I'll never get to play it

It's Activision, it won't ever go to PS+ no matter the scores

Around the Network
steverhcp02 said:
michael_stutzer said:
About what I expected. The game looked so bland it was amazing. I really doubt it even deserves this score but you know how much they are spending on marketing.

So you expected this score from how it "looked" yet still feel it "doesn't deserve" the score and have obviously not played it. I think you just pretty much summed up the logical demographics frustrations with the undustry review scores and comunity responses to scores. Kudos.

I expected this score considering that it will get a higher score than it deserves. Normally I'd expect it to be in the 60-70 range. 5-10 points is due to the hype. How is it that difficult to understand? You pretty much wrote a completely different scenario.

By the way there are plenty of videos, trailers etc. around to have a judgement on the game. You don't buy every game to decide whether you'd like it or not, do you? I thoroughly research the games before purchasing them and it tends to pay off. Like here.

Yikes. And people thought this would be one of the highest rated games of the year and would win all the GOTY awards.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Reality sets in. Better luck next time Bungie

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

So Destiny could very well lose to COD critically? Holy crap!

Around the Network

Bummer, I was caught in the hype for this one. Good thing as I didn't want to ask my PS3 that's with a cousin.

aikohualda said:

???

DaltonAbbey said:
low 90s seems about right to me (~91)
i'm not getting it regardless, not into it

It will all denpend on how many Bungie employee's banged journalists and bloggers. If they sent a whole team out to all the right places, they'll get that sweet 90+ rating. Otherwise, it's going to be ugly.

ErwinMoC said:
aikohualda said:

???

dissapointed... i will just wait for tekken 7 to buy a ps4....