By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter: "There is no place for Nintendo hardware". Thoughts?

leyendax69 said:
AZWification said:

Can we please stop posting Pachter's shit? Thank you very much!

I don't see why, if you really don't care for his opinion just ignore. Besides even if he's saying some bullshit, other things are very true

Good idea! Maybe if more and more people ignore this guy's shit then maybe it will stop getting posted!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I was getting worried - Pachter hadn't said anything bad about Nintendo for a little while, and that's usually a bad sign for Nintendo.

I'm a lot more encouraged, because Pachter has never gotten Nintendo right.

I still believe that Nintendo is only limiting their softwares possibilities by binding it exclusively to their hardware, so software only would be a better route than a lot of people like to admit on here.

This guy again saying same shit ? should not be alow topics about this guy here in Vh chatz.

baloofarsan said:

GC + Gameboy + software was profitable.

That's why I laugh when people say that Nintendo should give up after their recent losses.

Around the Network

Pachter is also the guy that was telling us how the Xbox One was gonna win the generation easily.
I'm just glad his show on GT is over so we dont have to hear him spew his nonsense weekly. He can be rational sometimes, but most of the time, especially with Nintendo, he holds a special bias because his Nintendo predictions are always wrong.

Pachter spouts what investors want to hear, and investors want short term solutions that will bring in rapid gains on their investments, which they then can sell.

If Nintendo can't handle the transition from one generation to another very well, what on Earth suggests they could successfully transition to a software-only publisher in the near future? Nintendo have a long-term plan in mind, and are beginning to implement it. Knee-jerk reactions to failure will almost certainly bring about worse failures.

Pachter is teh Analyst God, so he's always right.
But Ninty is teh Pedoplumber Niche God, so it's always right too.

This apparent paradox is easily solved in at least two ways:
1) They'll keep on happily existing and being both right in parallel universes
2) Ninty will keep on being happily d0m3d as always and existing in the same universe as teh Analyst God as an undead company, just like PSP happily existed as teh undead portable.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

That is total FUD, just like when Kotick hinted at stopping support for the PS3 back in the day, don't listen to it.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

He's technically right about the Wii U failing though, so he's not always wrong.

Sales wise the Wii U is doing really bad, even after the Mario Kart 8 boost.