By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - As Xbox One Launches in Japan, Akihabara Gamers Really Aren’t Standing in Line

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:
MB1025 said:

Everyone who ever posts OMG I AM LAUGHING SO HARD THIS THREAD JUST KEEPS ON GIVING.

Please just grow up already.

What if they are actually laughing, huh?

Don't take things too seriously, bruh.

I laughed the first time I saw it, and I laughed again today seeing it again xD

Nowdays people can't even find things funny and laugh of them huh.

Nope. :P

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
FIT_Gamer said:
todd2r said:
FIT_Gamer said:
todd2r said:
So Japan hates American products? Im not exactly shocked. Oh wait, the rest of world hates American products too? Im still not shocked. It wouldn't matter if they had the best line-up in game history and the damn machine was 5 dollars or yen or whatever, they would still lose. Seems like just a huge opportunity for a sony circle jerk to me. No one can say they are shocked by this.

I guess you've never heard of the iPhone...

One product?!????????  That's the defense? One product?  A phone?!!!!!!???????  Well I guess you can say that India loves Florida oranges too so I guess im wrong. Everyone loves American product!!!!!  I was wrong. 

Coca-Cola? There's two for ya. No more whining.

McDonalds, KFC ect.

Not Japan's fault.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

todd2r said:
Chicken and phones. That's the argument? I dont see how video games compare to chicken and phones but ok.

you were the one talking about "american products" - now you are moving the goal post to video games

gooch_destroyer said:
MB1025 said:

Everyone who ever posts OMG I AM LAUGHING SO HARD THIS THREAD JUST KEEPS ON GIVING.

I don't, but people use lol when they don't really laugh which in turn just makes it said. People say I almost spit "insert favorit drink" on the screen they most likely were not even drinking something.

MB1025 said:

I don't, but people use lol when they don't really laugh which in turn just makes it said. People say I almost spit "insert favorit drink" on the screen they most likely were not even drinking something.

You're being too analytic, "lol" is simply used as a way of saying "haha, that was somewhat/very funny", they don't have to actually laugh in real life for it to be usable.

If you actually had to act out something in order to properly say it, nobody would ever use ROFL because you can't type and do it at the same time.

Around the Network

Oh my God I am laughing so hard this thread just keeps on giving.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Whether anybody agrees or not is fine. I believe the rest of the world hates the Xbox along with many American products. Anyways, the ultimate point I was trying to make was why does this thread exist? Was it A) you guys thought Japan loved the Xbox One and it was going to sell record numbers and it was going to be the entertainment launch of a lifetime? Or B) you knew it was going to fail and thos was a good way to post funny gifs and make fun of Xbox? The fanboy stuff has got to stop. Good grief. I joined this site a few weeks ago and it seemed cool. I quit gamespot, GAG and IGN. This was my last hope. Anybody have any other suggestions? End rant. My apologies.

MB1025 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
MB1025 said:

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

todd2r said:
Chicken and phones. That's the argument? I dont see how video games compare to chicken and phones but ok.

Aaah, so that's why nobody in the world watches American films and series, listens to American music.

Or why EA, Activision, 2K etc. etc. sell so poorly outside the US.

Get a grip, man, you're embarassing yourself...

todd2r said:
Whether anybody agrees or not is fine. I believe the rest of the world hates the Xbox along with many American products. Anyways, the ultimate point I was trying to make was why does this thread exist? Was it A) you guys thought Japan loved the Xbox One and it was going to sell record numbers and it was going to be the entertainment launch of a lifetime? Or B) you knew it was going to fail and thos was a good way to post funny gifs and make fun of Xbox? The fanboy stuff has got to stop. Good grief. I joined this site a few weeks ago and it seemed cool. I quit gamespot, GAG and IGN. This was my last hope. Anybody have any other suggestions? End rant. My apologies.

Or C) We are on a sales site and this topic has to do with...wait for it...sales.

@ OP

This is somewhat surprising to me.  I mean, I knew there was no way MS matched the excitement of the Wii U and PS4 launches, but I figured there would be some excitement amongst the 1.6M+ 360 owners there.  Guessing other 2nd Tier countries aren't looking much better.