By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 has twice as many games released as Xbox One

Your thoughts?

The best place to play 352 77.53%

Those games don't count, so it haz no gaemz. 101 22.25%

Total:453

I think it's a goooooood idea if everyone just takes a break and calms down a little. There's a few rather aggressive comments in this thread and that's not nice to see. Rather than the thread devolving further into a flame war, let's keep on topic and keep personal attacks out of it else you'll be moderated.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
MB1025 said:
CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Tell me when either console has a good list of quality retail exclusives, which is the reason I bought my Xbone and PS4 for, not Indie games. (I like the occasional indie game (Minecraft, No Mans Sky, Ori, and Inside. Making them out to be a big part of the platforms is annoying imo)

Edit: I know No Mans Sky, Ori, and Inside aren't out yet, I listed them because I know they'll end up being good games and games that I buy.

If the PS4 was only ahead because of Indie games, I'd side with your sentiments. However, all the OP has done is attempt to silence the belief that the X1 has more games than the PS4, be they retail or otherwise.

The reason for the "PS4 has no games" talk is because there is a perception that the system doesn't have many games for it because people don't give a shit about Indie titles or know they are even there.

the reason is trolling. period

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

MB1025 said:
CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Tell me when either console has a good list of quality retail exclusives, which is the reason I bought my Xbone and PS4 for, not Indie games. (I like the occasional indie game (Minecraft, No Mans Sky, Ori, and Inside. Making them out to be a big part of the platforms is annoying imo)

Edit: I know No Mans Sky, Ori, and Inside aren't out yet, I listed them because I know they'll end up being good games and games that I buy.

If the PS4 was only ahead because of Indie games, I'd side with your sentiments. However, all the OP has done is attempt to silence the belief that the X1 has more games than the PS4, be they retail or otherwise.

The reason for the "PS4 has no games" talk is because there is a perception that the system doesn't have many games for it because people don't give a shit about Indie titles or know they are even there.

But it has mor retail games than the XB1 as well so that can't be true either....anyway the thread was just made to get rid of that silly notion....that's all. 

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Why are some posters claiming Sony has the quantity but not the quality when you can visit metacritic and see for yourself that Sony exclusives are rated higher than Microsofts?

AS of now, Sony has the quantity and the qualities.

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah

Trunkin said:
Looks like all their indie courting really payed off. M$ dropped the ball on that front. Big time.

But I thought users couldn't use the term " M$" and get away with it! What happened, ConeyG?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
Maciveli said:

It really should be simple logic for anyone to get around on, for many the PS4 version if not the best version its likely the only version available.  Sony already said many PS4 owners did not own a PS3 so to any of the 360 wii converts a game like TLoSR is the first time they have access to it.   Now you want to whine its a port go for it, but to most its the highest rated game on the 3 current consoles.  

I see the market for what it is, i have no bias like you clealry do.   Making stuff up to fit your feelings and by the wat you are using the wrong words, you seem to lack understaning what hype is and what it means.  

People don't care if they are ports indies or multi platform games, games are games.  And PS4 is leading in that depertment, thats all that matters and sales prove you wrong.  You can write an essey but a mere post of the sales numbers would nullyfy any argument you can possibly mount.  

lol...

10's of thousands of people are following ISIS does that make them right?

People install aesbestos insulation in homes for decades, did that make it right?

Almost everyone thought the earth was flat until about 500 years ago, did that make it right?

Numbers of people buying or believing anything is no measure for quality or success.

Bolded is the most ignorant statment iv read in a long time.  The truest greatest measure of a produuct success is the number of sales aka people buying it.  You managed to get truely wrong one of the biggest truths in any/every market.   You totally lack any knowledge about anything remotely to do with sales gaming success market place and or business. 

10k might follow isis but over a billion have denounced it  People instaleld it, when they were ignorant about it so once gian your point falls flat on its face.  Past social ignorance adds no weight to what can't even be called an argument but frankly a childish opinion.  Your anologies are painfully irrelevent and void of any meaningfull insight to the topic we are discussing.

TheBlackNaruto said:
MB1025 said:
CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:

But it has mor retail games than the XB1 as well so that can't be true either....anyway the thread was just made to get rid of that silly notion....that's all. 

some of the indie games on the ps4 are really good and shouldn't be ignored.  There's some really enjoyable ones on there and you should "give a shit" about them because you're mssing out.

I still don't really understand how having a lot of indie titles is a bad thing? Part of the Playstation appeal has always been about having a wide range of different game genres, always having something for anyone.

Chromeo said:
I still don't really understand how having a lot of indie titles is a bad thing? Part of the Playstation appeal has always been about having a wide range of different game genres, always having something for anyone.

Not having them on 'your' console is automatically bad.

Hmm, pie.

Having a lot of indies isn't bad, if anything it's good for the industry as a whole. The only ones who say it is are imo salty casuals that can't afford both consoles and are desperately trying to defend their purchase of the Xb1 by trying to discredit and even vilify anything that is seen as a success on their competitor.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)