By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 has twice as many games released as Xbox One

Your thoughts?

The best place to play 352 77.53%

Those games don't count, so it haz no gaemz. 101 22.25%

Total:453
wary-wallaroo said:
I honestly don't get where the whole "X1 has a better lineup" stuff came from. The Ps4 has way more games, way more consistently. It doesn't make any sense.

opinions, how do they work

Around the Network

Impressive indeed.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

NeoRatt said:
FATALITY said:
NeoRatt said:

the last of us never was 2013 game.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-confirms-the-last-of-us-demo/1100-6402894/

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/334398/the-last-of-us-first-details-arrive/

TLOU was supposed to ship late-2012 or early-2013...  It shipped mid 2013. DELAYED!

there is no official date there.

find a source that show official date.

edit: there http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/10/the-last-of-us-new-trailer-release-date-and-pre-order-content-revealed/

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

wary-wallaroo said:
I honestly don't get where the whole "X1 has a better lineup" stuff came from. The Ps4 has way more games, way more consistently. It doesn't make any sense.

It came mostly from american gaming "journalists". does not make sense at all.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

NeoRatt said:

Like I said there was no dishonesty.  Your constant personal attacks should be subject to a ban.

Not trying to jump in or be funny but for someone who has played in EVERY generation of gaming it seems like you forgot that almost every generation from 4 on up has ported games over. All systems have done it. This generation is said to be doing so well because both the XB1 have had "decent" first party/exclusive support and some VERY GOOD 3rd party support very early in the life cycle of the conoles. The OP is just showing a list of games CURRENTLY available for both consoles to get rid of the "no gamez" notion that is being said about the PS4. 

You say it is all about new experiences and brought up SO for XB1(which by the way is a game that looks super fun and is something I can't wait to play). Well to be honest it looks like a mix of Infamous and Rachet and clank(which is a good thing) BUT it is also something Sony gamers have also already had(hence Infamous and R&C). People are not agreeing with you because not everyone that bought a PS4 had a PS3 so for them most of the games on PS4 are new. Some people that had a PS3 did not play all of the games that were on it and can buy them on the PS4 early in the gen along with some games that were not on PS3 at all. Same for the Xb1 and Wii U so there are "new expereinces" for a lot of owners of these systems.

The gen can be over hyped to you and that is fine but the issue was that you made it as if it was a fact and that everyone else was wrong. Others have found lots of value in their purchase of the PS4 or even the XB1 or even the Wii U. In the end all that matters for a system is that it has games that people want to play. Everyone has different tastes in games and every game is not for everyone. So quality is a matter of opinion let's just not to try and force our "opnions" as facts....peace

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
wary-wallaroo said:

Sure, but some people seem to state it as fact and then wonder how the PS4 could possibly sell so much more when it's pretty easy to tell the market has made it clear which console has the better lineup.....by far.

LudicrousSpeed said:
wary-wallaroo said:

The Ps4 has way more games -fact

way more consistently - according to meta fact

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

NeoRatt said:
Aura7541 said:

When comparing your list to Ninsect's and mine, for example, the ratio of MS's and Sony's announcements weren't one to one. It was not even close. Heck, a bunch of those titles you've listed I've never heard of or don't count..... Halo Channel, for example, is one of them. You claimed that MS matched Sony announcement for announcement (in all caps, too), but the reality is that MS didn't. Therefore, you didn't tell the truth.

Go and look thru E3, Gamescom, TGS, Pax Prime, and all the other announcements since E3... Go list everything from every conferrence in detail by both Sony and MS...  They will match up nicely.  If you don't please shut up and stop saying they weren't

You made your claim and had the opportunity to prove us wrong. You gave your list to show that your claim was true, but it backfired big time. I don't think telling me to list all the announcements since E3 will change that because looking back at the E3 and Gamescom threads, nowhere did I see people say that MS matched Sony announcement for announcement. Heck, on the Gamescom thread, people were talking about how Sony trumped MS on the amount of new announcements. All of the games MS showed during Gamescom were already revealed and the most surprising announcement was the time exclusivity of Tomb Raider. Doesn't match what you are claiming at all. Not even close... -_-"

wary-wallaroo said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
wary-wallaroo said:

Sure, but some people seem to state it as fact and then wonder how the PS4 could possibly sell so much more when it's pretty easy to tell the market has made it clear which console has the better lineup.....by far.

So basically you're telling me The Last of Us might be a good game but it doesn't hold a candle to CoD Ghosts.

Ok, gotcha. I wasn't aware more sales meant it was automatically superior. I guess I should really check out dat Wii lineup, must be amazing.

Aura7541 said:
NeoRatt said:
Aura7541 said:

When comparing your list to Ninsect's and mine, for example, the ratio of MS's and Sony's announcements weren't one to one. It was not even close. Heck, a bunch of those titles you've listed I've never heard of or don't count..... Halo Channel, for example, is one of them. You claimed that MS matched Sony announcement for announcement (in all caps, too), but the reality is that MS didn't. Therefore, you didn't tell the truth.

Go and look thru E3, Gamescom, TGS, Pax Prime, and all the other announcements since E3... Go list everything from every conferrence in detail by both Sony and MS...  They will match up nicely.  If you don't please shut up and stop saying they weren't

You made your claim and had the opportunity to prove us wrong. You gave your list to show that your claim was true, but it backfired big time. I don't think telling me to list all the announcements since E3 will change that because looking back at the E3 and Gamescom threads, nowhere did I see people say that MS matched Sony announcement for announcement. Heck, on the Gamescom thread, people were talking about how Sony trumped MS on the amount of new announcements. All of the games MS showed during Gamescom were already revealed and the most surprising announcement was the time exclusivity of Tomb Raider. Doesn't match what you are claiming at all. Not even close... -_-"

I took three minutes to throw together a list from a montage...  Unfortunately I work for a living so don't have the time to sit there and go through all the stuff in the detail you have.

If you think my statements are factually wrong go and prove it or shut up.  Don't just keep saying "I'm wrong"... BACK IT UP...  You put together a sony list now go and put together the xb list from all conferences, shows, and announcements...

This is the third time I have addressed it..

User was moderated for this post (and others) - Conegamer