By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction :Xbox One will outsell Wii-U by half a million in September.

Easy

Around the Network

dont think so

wiu will sell ~200-250k (September is a 5 week tracking period)

so xb1 Need to sell 700k+ to reach ur Goal.
wont happen

but xbox one will outsell wii by 2:1 in September for sure

toastboy44562 said:
Easy

Oh, welcome back toastboy!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Only shippments will say.

In the NPD front I can cleary see a 100% boost from Destiny even if PS4 gets a 200%, Xbox comunity is very exited about the game different from what happened with Watch Dogs (annedoctal, I have no friends that played WD in the last month, but 2 friends have played Assassins Creed 4 in the last 10 days).

I´m not sure to get this game, I still hooked by Titanfall and need to get to level 10 (and 2 more achieviments) before MCC. I don´t know if I can handle 3 SciFi shooters in the same year (or 4 if you count CoD AW).

tak13 said:
Ninsect said:
I would be impressed if X1 even managed to sell 500k in Sept...

oooops ninscect what happend?you are starting a war?looool:P

No, I am posting my thoughts. I don't think it will even sell 500k in September globally. I can see the difference being 100-200k or so

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

I'm not sure it will be as much as 500k, but I think over 250k from Tier 2 countries, plus Destiny & FIFA bundles in Europe.

My 8th gen collection

xone won't even sell 500k in september. and it will be outsold by wii u.

rayearth said:

xone won't even sell 500k in september. and it will be outsold by wii u.

In September? How?

fleischr said:
Don't forget:
Fatal Frame and Bayonetta 2 come to Japan in September.
Hyrule Warriors comes to NA and Europe in September as well.
I think Disney Infinity comes to Wii U in September too -- that has more system selling power for Ninty than you might think!

You forgot to mention the new Super Mario 3D World + Nintendo Land Bundle and the Limited Mario Kart 8 + Nintendo Land Bundle for America, both release mid-september.

flagstaad said:
fleischr said:
Don't forget:
Fatal Frame and Bayonetta 2 come to Japan in September.
Hyrule Warriors comes to NA and Europe in September as well.
I think Disney Infinity comes to Wii U in September too -- that has more system selling power for Ninty than you might think!

You forgot to mention the new Super Mario 3D World + Nintendo Land Bundle and the Limited Mario Kart 8 + Nintendo Land Bundle for America, both release mid-september.

This is all very niche and uneventful guys.