By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction :Xbox One will outsell Wii-U by half a million in September.

Ninsect said:
I would be impressed if X1 even managed to sell 500k in Sept...

oooops ninscect what happend?you are starting a war?looool:P

Around the Network

Tier 2 countries won't help the X1 that much if you ask me.... Like most people have said, the console it's already available in those countries, just not officially!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Tier 2 countries won't help the X1 that much if you ask me.... Like most people have said, the console it's already available in those countries, just not officially!

right!all this market except japan,are small markets and some with people who cant afford!as i said in Greece ps4 which is the favorite console  has sold 20k ltd...2.222 per month 555 per week! i m expecting  5k-10k increase to its baseline

tak13 said:
AZWification said:

right!all this market except japan,are small markets and some with people who cant afford!as i said in Greece ps4 which is the favorite console  has sold 20k ltd...2.222 per month 555 per week! i m expecting  5k-10k increase to its baseline

Exactly! I don't think anyone should epxect small countries like Hungary and the Czech Republic to make a difference! Heck, not even bigger countries like Argentina and India will help that much! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I could see it outselling Wii U in Sept, but not by THAT much lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

LMAO that number is crazy. I say 150k, 200k max

AZWification said:
tak13 said:

Exactly! I don't think anyone should epxect small countries like Hungary and the Czech Republic to make a difference! Heck, not even bigger countries like Argentina and India will help that much! :S

they make a difference, just not one that can be seen in double digits.

I'm not sure the XBox One will sell 500,000 in September...

Cheebee said:
Mario Kart 8 is running out of gas? X'D Yes, it's definitely tapering off, I'm expecting it to stop selling very soon indeed.

Not the software, but its hardware bump.

AZWification said:
tak13 said:
AZWification said:

what? how you dare to say that your neighbours have a small country:P!Argentina didnt bankrupt?