By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction :Xbox One will outsell Wii-U by half a million in September.

The Disparity between the sales of the Wii U and Xbone will get worse as the holiday season draws closer.

Around the Network

XB1 - 678k
WiU - 220k

Xb1 leads by 458k. Adjustments could easily see this rise to 500k like the OP predicted.

As i said earlier, WiiU is doomed to lose it's advantage against the X1 before the second half of 2015 and that's at the latest.

Seece said:
XB1 - 678k
WiU - 220k

Xb1 leads by 458k. Adjustments could easily see this rise to 500k like the OP predicted.

Yeah, pretty good chances of some Xbox One undertracking in the US.

Well would you look at that, looks like i was pretty close haha. I think i might give Pachter a call to ask if he needs some advise. :-p.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Yea, not going to happen. Well, unless you think the Wii U is going to sell (-)100K-(-)200K. In other words, the One isn't even making it to 500K.

Some of the comments are already pure gold, the Wii-U number mentioned here is actually pretty spot on.

I have to say this was a bold prediction. I have been very surprised by the numbers put by the Xbox one during this month.

225k WiiU vs 760k XB1,

535k lead to XB1. OP wins!

WhiteEaglePL said:

I expect to outsell by 250K for September, while 100K for October.

Nove and Dec the Wii U will outsell the Xbox One by about 400-500 K.....

since last year's 1.6m for those two months will practically double. The monthly sales totals are intriguing.

Lol ok then

Didn't see this thread before. Well done OP.