5,000-10,000 62 16.15%

10,001-15,000 41 10.68%

15,001-20,000 34 8.85%

20,001-25,000 45 11.72%

25,001-30,000 32 8.33%

More Than 30,000 90 23.44%

Total:382
celador said:

Surprised we haven't heard anything about the Japanese exclusives MS is meant to have. Are they at least going to tease something before launch? They don't seem to have any compelling software at launch, and don't have the brand name that Sony & Nintendo have to get away with it.

The last xbone promotion for Japan was Games that already is on ps4 one year now and some exclusives like Halo Perfect advertise for Japanese gamers :) so yeah FW over 90.000, life time sales if on China sell 5M on Japan 11m

Around the Network
iceland said:
celador said:

Surprised we haven't heard anything about the Japanese exclusives MS is meant to have. Are they at least going to tease something before launch? They don't seem to have any compelling software at launch, and don't have the brand name that Sony & Nintendo have to get away with it.

If they don't have at least one exclusive JRPG then I have no clue what they're doing.

I think they probably do, but if it hasn't even been revealed yet then who knows when it will come out. Too late to make a decent impact probably.  Whatever Japanese games MS do have hopefully they come to the west, I know that some Japanese games would make X1 a lot more attractive to me and probably quite a few others as well

When does it release in Poland and the rest of EU?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

This month (I'm not sure about Poland)

Don't copy random editorials.

ThatDanishGamer said:

There is 1.6 million xbox gamers in Japan and we don't know how many want one now, so I think it will sell more than people expect but as anything else it will end up losing against PS4.

Those 1,6m gamer didnt come without a reason, 360 had a lot of exclusive jrpg early in its life, One has none so they wont come back if there is no reason to do so

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

celador said:

its scalebound. 

Michael-5 said:

The Xbox One will come out in Poland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland, Turkey, Portugal, Holland, Greece, Hungary and Scandinavian countries this September! The X1 won't be released officially in other European countries other than those!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The xbox 360 sold 60k+ the FW, so it could be around 60k-100k.

bananaking21 said:
celador said:

its scalebound. 

But they were saying they had multiple projects in the works, more than ever before I believe they said.  It seems strange that they have only told us about one, even if it does look pretty good.  And one of them must be a JRPG