By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo tweets list of upcoming Wii U games(2014/2015)

I'm interested in about a dozen of those. But as others have mentioned, the exclusions are a bit worrying

Edit:  and Zelda isn't a working title?

Around the Network

The list actually just made me rethink my getting one now. Do I really want to get the system for its current price when there will probably only 6 or 7 more games released over the rest of its life that I actually want.

The only fall title I want is Smash Bros and the only 2015 titles I want besides Yoshi are coming in the second half.

Yep. Told you there are enough Games for 1 retail release a month for 2015. that's 9 plus SMG x FE is "on track" for 2015 too.

Then the last 2 games (but probably a ton more) will be announced and so every month will have 1+ retail game for the Wii U.

Smash and Kart will have made the baseline to at least 80K, too.

edit: Devil's Third and Mario Party 10 for 2015 just did not fit on the list

edit: oops sorry. Stupid internt.

Wacth dogs is mia too, even if Just dance is listed.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network

Splatoon
Mario Maker
Yoshi's Wooly World
Kirby
Star Fox
Zelda
Xenoblade Chronicles X
SMT X FE
Project Guard
Project Robot
Mario Party 10
Devils Third

That's enough for a year and obviously they're going to announce more in 2015. I wouldnt count Project Guard or Robot though, i still cant see them being actual games. So that makes 10 games in 2015 that we know about, the question mark is SMT X FE and where it ran off to

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

As for Starfox.

Miyamoto: "within a year". He also mentioned he is looking for a 3rd party developer to help finish the game.

So it will be mid 2015 roughly.  SMG x FE is apparntly on track for 2015 I heard.

No Devil Third And Fatal Frame is listed. /=

chidori-chan2 said:
No Devil Third And Fatal Frame is listed. /=

Lets just hope they didnt list them because neither of them have gotten a definitive time frame?

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Where is Devil's Third? or won't it be getting any marketing attention?

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179