By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

ps3-sales! said:
Bad troll attempt is bad.

wat? Is this a misunderstanding?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Bad troll attempt is bad.

It's yearly total sales. It's not a troll -_-

Teeqoz said:
Anyone know at what time of day they update the list, and if they update on Sundays?

Not sure about Sundays but it seems like they update around 2pm EST.  

I predict it will reach 49 by launch day.  After that, if it proves to have sustained popularity, it may  get to 35.

Ii is 11# now.

paulrage2 said:
Ii is 11# now.

that is hourly..

not yearly

Around the Network

Does anyone read the OP these days?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Does anyone read the OP these days?

even when the OP is just six lines of text, some people just can't be arsed to read it all.

Not that an exact comparison can be done, but for rough purposes, South Park: Stick of Truth has sold .56 million copies on Xbox 360.

Its going to be a big week for the PS4, holy crap.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Ka-pi96 said:
celador said:
RealGamingExpert said:
I thought this bundle was Gamestop exclusive!? :S
Well that's atleast what Gamestop told me when i asked them!
Maybe it's just Gamestop exclusive here in germany.

The white version is exclusive to GAME in the UK which is under the same umbrella as Gamestop I believe.  Amazon seems to just have the black version in Europe

GAME are a completely separate company to Gamestop. We have Gamestop in the UK as well, they are just very small and don't get any exclusive stuff because of that. GAME or Amazon get all the exclusive retail deals.

Ok.  I thought that GAME or the company that owned them had bought out Gamestop too but I must of got it mixed upwith something else

lol yup ive been watching amazon like a hawk the last 3 months, and knew this would happen, its been selling amazing. for me it updates every day around 2 pst.

madden bundle is the only xb1 in the hourly top 100. the amiibos pushed the kinectles sku just out of sight. it was around 90 before they came out.

its hard to get a good picture for how many itll have sold. there are a handful of games above 250k that are sitting behind it, and itll just keep climbing lol But im using my confidence in amazon for my 800k+ prediction for destiny week world wide :P

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz