By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

prinz_valium said:
not bad. will do a pretty nice bump for september NPD

250k i guess

It did 270k inFamous month.  This will be much bigger, and it is a five week month (not sure if infamous was as well)

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:

250k i guess

250k for ps4 September NPD? Seriously? There are almost guaranteed to be a lot more than that just in preorders. Which leaves the 5 week month, normal higher sales for September, walk in/impulse buyers, increased marketing, etc  all unaccounted for. 400k NPD would be a severe disappointment. 500k is the floor, and more is highly likely.

for the NPD my prediction is 700-900k, I wanna see how things play out in the next week and a half before i narrow that down further

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

celador said:
prinz_valium said:

250k i guess

It did 270k inFamous month.  This will be much bigger, and it is a five week month (not sure if infamous was as well)

no

february npd was ~285k

march npd was ~371k

so the bump was short of 100k (86k to be exactly)

i was talking about the bump

250k bump from august sales

~450k total

prinz_valium said:
celador said:
prinz_valium said:

250k i guess

no

february npd was ~285k

march npd was ~371k

so the bump was short of 100k (86k to be exactly)

i was talking about the bump

250k bump from august sales

~450k total

Ok, thought you meant 250k for the month

Around the Network
celador said:

Ok, thought you meant 250k for the month

yes. np

after i read my post again i notice its easy to missunderstand that

sorry

you guys are going crazy with your sales predictions. 300k-400k on Destiny launch. and let me be clear, 300k would be pretty BIG for one week.

bananaking21 said:
you guys are going crazy with your sales predictions. 300k-400k on Destiny launch. and let me be clear, 300k would be pretty BIG for one week.

300k would be a huge disappointment with the biggest game of the year AND a sexy white PS4 launching.

Now, a 300k boost would be more expected. So about 450-500k is about what I expect

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Amazon US : PS4 Destiny Bundle # 13, PS4 # 19 while Xbone Madden Bundle #51.

The Big Thing coming...

the bundle is doing about as well as the normal sku, at 19 the regular sku is doing pretty good, since all between it and the bundle is amiibo's lol the cheap games are annoying up there to lol

going to be interesting to watch it this week!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz