By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

DD_Bwest said:
the bundle is doing about as well as the normal sku, at 19 the regular sku is doing pretty good, since all between it and the bundle is amiibo's lol the cheap games are annoying up there to lol

going to be interesting to watch it this week!

Only two amiibos above the destiny bundle now!

Around the Network

Can anything topple the almighty $20 psn code though?

Teeqoz said:
DD_Bwest said:
the bundle is doing about as well as the normal sku, at 19 the regular sku is doing pretty good, since all between it and the bundle is amiibo's lol the cheap games are annoying up there to lol

going to be interesting to watch it this week!

Only two amiibos above the destiny bundle now!

yea lol they are cheap(compared to a cossole or 60dollar game) and new..  great combo to stay near the top, itll be interesting to see how long they stay there.  the 2 ps4 skus are just doing so well. i wish we could get a number on bundles alone when the results are in lol  maybe sony will announce something :P

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

WebMasterFlex said:
Amazon US : PS4 Destiny Bundle # 13, PS4 # 19 while Xbone Madden Bundle #51.

The Big Thing coming...

PS4 destiny bundle now #12

PS4 #16

Xbox Madden bundle #54

Xbox console.....#99

only 2 amiidos in the top 20 now...

Just keep in mind, the PS4 itself would not be preorders, but it is certainly good to see that people are not just holding out for the Destiny bundle. They are certainly still getting a normal PS4.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

The PS4 itself looks awesome, but i'm not willing to spend almost $500 with the tax. I'll wait till black friday or something.

Amazon August Ranking:

ps4 sku #5
xb1 destiny #6
ps4 White destiny bundle #11
ps4 destiny #14
ps4 destiny le #43
xb1 madden bundle # 49
xb1 sku #52

xb1 destiny le #59
xb1 cod special edition #74
xb1 white sunste overdrive bundle #100

italic = hadware

way more telling than the hourly chart

prinz_valium said:

Amazon August Ranking:

ps4 sku #5
xb1 destiny #6
ps4 destiny #14
ps4 destiny le #43
xb1 madden bundle # 49
xb1 sku #52

xb1 destiny le #59
xb1 cod special edition #74
xb1 white sunste overdrive bundle #100

italic = hadware

way more telling than the hourly chart

It sure is Alot of people want a combination of Destiny on PS4 and or a PS4

from gaf 

"Hey everyone, sorry for any delay in getting to this thread. I saw it was up the other day, but I've been a bit busier and wasn't able to really scan the system for general trends. And honestly, it hasn't really been all that 'interesting' as far as trends go.

PS4 remained in a similar pacing to what it has been, whether it's a bit up in some stores (Madden saw new systems purchased for both consoles), or a bit lowered in others. No real steep drop offs or anything, but not an exaggerated upsurge, either. We've got well over 500 of the White PS4 bundle preorders just in our district, which is kind of crazy. That game is going to be crazy. I await September's thread with wide eyes.

XB1 sales are still not great, but they haven't tanked, either. (The madden bundle has been the primary one sold since release, to coincide with the Madden-fever) The new bundles got a few pre-orders each, but that was kind of it. I feel like they will do better once they're on the floor, and customers are in 'grab from the shelf' mode. The PS4 mindshare is still really hurting them though. Customers come in aware that PS4 is 'winning' and that the gap between the two consoles continues to grow in terms of player base, too, which is a hard hurdle to leap.

Wii U seems to only be consistent at being all over the place. Some stores continue to sell the thing well, with MK8 still doing solid sales... Other stores haven't moved a unit in a week. It's pretty head-scratching, honestly.

So, yeah. Pretty boring month over all. I do feel like the Destiny PS4 bundle is tempering their monthly sales, because there's plenty of customers that ask about it, and choose not to pre-order, as well, but the scale in terms of who is even asking about the various bundles is very skewed in favor of the PS4."

"So, more anecdotal evidence for next month, at least. I stopped into my local Gamestop to check on the used PS3/PS4 games, and I chatted with the guy at the register for a bit.

Next Monday night, their store is anticipating over 1500 people for the Destiny midnight release. 2/3 of those are the White PS4 bundles. They are handling the midnight release for their store, and the local mall location as well, but even so. That number is insane.

That number kinda blew me away, cause I'd only seen our pre-order numbers, and it doesn't scale the same, cause GS is still the most heavily used for that purpose, it seems.

So, yeah. September is going to be crazy."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884210&page=2

2008ProchargedGT said:
prinz_valium said:

Amazon August Ranking:

ps4 sku #5
xb1 destiny #6
ps4 destiny #14
ps4 destiny le #43
xb1 madden bundle # 49
xb1 sku #52