By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Announce New Nintendo 3DS And New Nintendo 3DS LL

A new console with more power and exclusive games... 3 years after the 3DS... That's cool for the ones who didn't buy a 3DS.

And for the rest of us, well, you know how it goes...

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network
Incubi said:
benji232 said:
I know this isn't related to the thread but boy does Iwata seems to have lost a lot of weight :(. Hopefully, he really is in full recovery like he said.

OP: I'm not sure what to think of this... Can we actually confirm that Xenoblade is exclusive to this particular model? If so, then I hope that this model never makes it to the west because I don't really want to spend another 200$ on a 3ds system...

Yes. Time in hospital does that. I've seen it happen with many people over the years:D

I dont think any game will be exclusive to this new model. That would be crazy. I just hope it's introduced to the US/EU market quickly or it will prolly hurt sales of existing models.

Xenoblade is exclusive to the new 3DS, and Nintendo has said other exclusive games are being developped.

"Hey, 3DS owners, f**k you !"

Dadrik said:
Incubi said:
benji232 said:
I know this isn't related to the thread but boy does Iwata seems to have lost a lot of weight :(. Hopefully, he really is in full recovery like he said.

OP: I'm not sure what to think of this... Can we actually confirm that Xenoblade is exclusive to this particular model? If so, then I hope that this model never makes it to the west because I don't really want to spend another 200$ on a 3ds system...

Yes. Time in hospital does that. I've seen it happen with many people over the years:D

I dont think any game will be exclusive to this new model. That would be crazy. I just hope it's introduced to the US/EU market quickly or it will prolly hurt sales of existing models.

Xenoblade is exclusive to the new 3DS, and Nintendo has said other exclusive games are being developped.

I dont like the sound of that. This would prolly be a very bad move by Nintendo XD

I absolutely hate the idea of having an inferior 3DS with less CPU and GPU, and not having access to certain games going forward. I think I will sell my 3DS and games, whether I'll invest it back in this model or something else I don't know

Incubi said:
Dadrik said:

I dont like the sound of that. This would prolly be a very bad move by Nintendo XD

I want to support them so bad, but this kind of d**k move just drives me crazy.

Eff this, I'm not buying this. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't, I bought my 3DS way too recently...

Around the Network

All in line with my expectations.

My old launch 3DS has been in need for a replacement for some time now, so this is a welcome confirmation.

Better 3D range... that's great! I want that new blue XL model!

And I hope they cranked up the display resolutions. Game graphics can stay at the old resolution for compability, performance and battery time reasons, but high resolution text fonts and 2d bitmaps (inventory screen, map...) would be a nice improvement. Interner browser, eShop and some other app would also profit from higher resolutions.

2 x 800x480 (or at least 2 x 400x480 ) for the upper screen and 640x480 for the lower screen should be possible by now.

sure hope games dont start requiring the second analog and ZL/ZR buttons, that'd be a pisstake.

They probably should have just waited and released a whole new system with a different name and everything since the games for it will be incompatible with the 3DS...

No Nintendo! D: Staaahp it!

y u make Xenoblade exclusive to new model?! D:

I got my Zelda themed 3DS XL as a 30th birthday gift this past November, and this... kinda makes me NOT wanting my old model =( WTH Nintendo?! I have NEVER bought a second console of the same sort I already owned, but this... this kinda makes me wanna do that.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.