By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just bought a WiiU. I finally have all three consoles!

Tagged games:

Just bought a WiiU.

Better late than never. 34 54.84%

Took you long enough, Gee... 28 45.16%

Total:62

Welcome to the "all 3 club "

Feel free to add me on any of the 3.

I go by thespiralmatrix on all platforms.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Wow, is this the version that's being officially sold in stores around here? That thing's expensive as hell.

Well... it's your money, I'm not complaining too much. Here's my congratulations on getting the Wii U and welcome to the true master race

Not only in Brasil, stupid Colombian distributor is asking for this same version 526 U$, and for the Mario Kart 8 bundle 684 U$, for comparison reasons you get an official PS4 with a game (choose between Knack, Killzone or Infamous) for 631 U$. Yes, you read it right, the Wii U Mario Kart bundle costs more than a PS4 with 1 game, and then you wonder why the Wii U is doing poorly in some countries.

welcome to the 3 console club :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Well done. *Bows before glorious multi-console owning overlord*

On Wii U, I'd recommend:
- Mario Kart 8
- Mario 3D World
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
- Pikmin 3
- Rayman Legends
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- ZombiU
- Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

Congratz man.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

That's definitely not the case here, the Wii U is the cheapest of the 3 consoles in Brazil, with an official price of about 850 dollars. Yes, that's the cheapest one. Xbox One goes for about $1000, and the PlayStation 4 is the most expensive one, with an amazing value of about $1900.

I bought an imported Wind Waker HD bundle for about $550, though.

I also imported a Wind Waker bundle last year, and it cost me 384 U$, but that is a reasonable price, I still can't believe that the stupid Nintendo distributor of my country is charging more for a Wii U than the PS4. By the way the Xbox One is launching officially here next week, the price (without Kinect and including 2 games) is 631 U$, the same as the PS4 bundle I mentioned before, with Kinect is 789 U$

kinisking said:
GamechaserBE said:
Well I join you next week :).

What consoles do you have now

Wii U/PS4..XBO next week.

Congrats. I'm going to get mine when SSB releases.

Congrats I guess! Don't forget to buy Mario Kart 8, because that game is simply fantastic!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Can't send you a friend request for some reason!!!