By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just bought a WiiU. I finally have all three consoles!

Tagged games:

Just bought a WiiU.

Better late than never. 34 54.84%

Took you long enough, Gee... 28 45.16%

Total:62

Well I join you next week :).

Around the Network

Congratulations!!! Damn i want every console too :0

Very good indeed.

I recommend Pikmin 3.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Congratulations on your purchase! I bought mine about 5 months ago, I don't have many games yet, but you know, games in Brazil are expensive =P

WagnerPaiva said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Congrats! Add me if you want at LaughingHamster

Oh and I hope you will get MK8 cause its a pretty fun game

sure thing man. And I will get MK8 when I can too.

I envy you xD only have an Xbox one for now wii u is soon though

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
Well I join you next week :).

What consoles do you have now

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

get DKCTF.

Vini256 said:
Congratulations on your purchase! I bought mine about 5 months ago, I don't have many games yet, but you know, games in Brazil are expensive =P

Oh, how I know man. Hey, we should trade info on sales in major online stores, like Pontofrio.com.br or Livrariacultura.com.br.

Let me know if something cool turns up =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

MegaDrive08 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
MegaDrive08 said:
Nice one, Might wanna check out ZombiU.

I am ordering it online right now. =D

Nice, can i send you an add?

add me please. wagnerfernandes

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

Just bought a WiiU. I finally have all three consoles!

Just got home from a trip, on the way back I went to a mall in a city nearby and got myself a WiiU. No games yet, just the Mario thing and a Wii controles cause I never had a Wii, so I will buy some Wii games soon enough.

Thank you all for your patience till this day, this is a long overdue purchase and I know you all were anxious and excited about this day. Love you all guys =D

Still updating... gee...

Please, all of you, add me at wagnerfernandes .

Congrats. Now open that thick ass console manual and sniff that sweet, sweet Nintendo newness smell.