By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just bought a WiiU. I finally have all three consoles!

Tagged games:

Just bought a WiiU.

Better late than never. 34 54.84%

Took you long enough, Gee... 28 45.16%

Total:62

Congrats! I got the exact same bundle.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Awesome! Definitely get MK8 ASAP!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

MegaDrive08 said:
Nice one, Might wanna check out ZombiU.

I am ordering it online right now. =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Now all you need is 3DS, Vita, and Ouya and then you can play only the best games that interest you regardless of platform. Well, until Steambox arrives.

WagnerPaiva said:
MegaDrive08 said:

Nice, can i send you an add?

Around the Network

Just the Mario thing? How rude.

I hope you enjoy it, it may be the perfect time to do so, lots of exclusives to catch up on and a decent amount coming in the near future

Congrats, but it took you forrreevvvver.

Didn't own a Wii and bought a WiiU. I consider that a victory for Nintendo...unless you're just making more cash now. Enjoy your purchase...don't forget to to hit the WiiU Eshop for demos, VC titles, and Indie titles.

cusman said:
Now all you need is 3DS, Vita, and Ouya and then you can play only the best games that interest you regardless of platform. Well, until Steambox arrives.

I have them brother. Except the Ouya.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

MegaDrive08 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
MegaDrive08 said:

Nice, can i send you an add?

Yes, please. I will post all my info here as soon as i set up the console =D