By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just bought a WiiU. I finally have all three consoles!

Tagged games:

Just bought a WiiU.

Better late than never. 34 54.84%

Took you long enough, Gee... 28 45.16%

Total:62

Hey WagnerPaiva, on Livraria Cultura there's Scribblenauts Unlimited for R$50,00, if you like that kind of game it's worth checking it out ;)

Around the Network

Congrats sir!

Add me if you want!
NNID: Amak11

Congrats do you recommend the Xbox One then? That's the only current gen system i don't have.

Also for Wii U i recommend Zelda Windwaker HD, Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3 and ZombiU
for Wii i recommend Super Mario Galaxy, No more heroes, Bully, Madworld. There are others but i forget.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Congrats do you recommend the Xbox One then? That's the only current gen system i don't have.

Also for Wii U i recommend Zelda Windwaker HD, Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3 and ZombiU
for Wii i recommend Super Mario Galaxy, No more heroes, Bully, Madworld. There are others but i forget.

i use it every day for working out with xbox fitness. As a gaming device, Dead rising 3 is the only really cool exclusive so far... I would recomend if you have a ton of money to burn man, if you are on a budget, you will regret it pretty fast...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
the2real4mafol said:

i use it every day for working out with xbox fitness. As a gaming device, Dead rising 3 is the only really cool exclusive so far... I would recomend if you have a ton of money to burn man, if you are on a budget, you will regret it pretty fast...

Thanks for the advice. If i get one it will probably be when it's close to the end of the generation as PS4 will be where I'll play the 3rd party titles. A handful of Xbox One exclusives appeal to me like Dead Rising 3, Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown and Quantum break but i don't think they are worth £350 plus Xbox Live.

Microsoft was sneaky with Tomb Raider but i'm pretty sure that won't remain on Xbox only. Shame Xbox 360 games don't work on the One as that would of made it more worth it to me as i never had an Xbox 360. (backward compatility was a nice bonus for me on Wii U)  

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018