By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 getting Legend Of Zelda DLC (November), along with Animal Cross DLC (May 2015).

Are you buying the DLC?

HELL YEAH I AM!!!!! 225 92.59%

No I Am Not Cause I Am Ag... 18 7.41%

Total:243
WhiteEaglePL said:
Now, that is some proper game advertisng.
Hopefully this means AC, Excitebike/truck and F Zero are coming to Wii U.

Or maybe i'm too optimistic.

Amiibo. That's why a lot of these are there. 

Around the Network

Like other stated, I want Samus in the game now. Heck imagine the gravity stuff in a Star Fox track too!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Clyde32 said:
melbye said:
Racing through some of the Zelda-areas would be awesome, but it looks like there are no Zelda-inspired courses

You don't know that. 

Should definitely be, Link is in and we got F Zero Stage+ Excite Bike Stage!

tbone51 said:
Clyde32 said:
melbye said:
Racing through some of the Zelda-areas would be awesome, but it looks like there are no Zelda-inspired courses

You don't know that. 

Should definitely be, Link is in and we got F Zero Stage+ Excite Bike Stage!

Yes, the one at the bottom right next to the orange queation mark-box looks suspiciously like it could be a Zelda track.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Yo. Nintendo wON second place and will win it IF they carry on taking ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the cards, guns and nukes.

Around the Network

About the online gaming, if someone doesnt have the DLC tracks, will he/she be able to play with people who have the DLC tracks? How will they handle this?

I'd put money on the DLC being bundled with a new Smash Wii U bundle this holiday. Get a new Wii U and you're basally forced to buy a copy of MK8 to utilize the DLC. Bam. Hire me, Nintendo.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Yo. Nintendo wON second place and will win it IF they carry on taking ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the cards, guns and nukes.

Come over to the IGN comment section. I don't think I've seen one negative thing said. 

Sense Nintendo is doing this now they should totally go all out with this will other Nintendo characters. I would not mind being able to race as Pikachu on a Pokemon themed course or racing as Kirby on a dreamland course!

Nintendo should come out with a themed DLC every few months starting at $10 with 4 new tracks, 4 retro tracks, 3 new character (2 from the theme, 1 Mario character) and a few different karts. I would buy each and every DLC!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Cheebee said:

Yes, the one at the bottom right next to the orange queation mark-box looks suspiciously like it could be a Zelda track.

Wow more pics!!!

So far we have (for tracks)

~Wario Mine (Wii) Retro track

~AC

~LoZ

~Excite Bike

~F Zero

Ahhhh Yeeeeesss

Quote Tree Shortened - Conegamer