By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 getting Legend Of Zelda DLC (November), along with Animal Cross DLC (May 2015).

Are you buying the DLC?

HELL YEAH I AM!!!!! 225 92.59%

No I Am Not Cause I Am Ag... 18 7.41%

Total:243
melbye said:
Racing through some of the Zelda-areas would be awesome, but it looks like there are no Zelda-inspired courses

You don't know that. 

Around the Network

Wow, great news.

All of my money during the holiday season is going to be depleted even faster than I predicted. Jesus Nintendo, you know just the right ways to get me to spend and spend and spend.

NNID: TheCCluc

Clyde32 said:
melbye said:
Racing through some of the Zelda-areas would be awesome, but it looks like there are no Zelda-inspired courses

You don't know that. 

''The Add On Content packs include classics like Wario’s Gold Mine from Mario Kart Wii, as well as new courses, some taking place in the worlds of The Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing''

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I am so hyped right now! Time to put Mario Kart 8 in the Wii U again!

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Around the Network

Well. This was unexpected to say the least.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Some more pictures:

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Cool!

Could it be that the appearing tracks from other games could be a way (a NintendoLand way) of putting certain (incoming) games on the radar for Mario Kart 8 owners? Or could just be Smash Kart?

Curious how they chose the Link from SS and not from the new game or even older games.

Now, that is some proper game advertisng.
Hopefully this means AC, Excitebike/truck and F Zero are coming to Wii U.

Or maybe i'm too optimistic.