By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 getting Legend Of Zelda DLC (November), along with Animal Cross DLC (May 2015).

Are you buying the DLC?

HELL YEAH I AM!!!!! 225 92.59%

No I Am Not Cause I Am Ag... 18 7.41%

Total:243
amp316 said:
spemanig said:
Clyde32 said:
amp316 said:
Would've been cooler if they put this stuff in the game in the first place.

But then we wouldn't have the game until holiday 2014

We wouldn't have had it until May of next year. I don't see how anyone can see that as "cooler."

It would have save me 12 bucks.  I think that's pretty cool.  Sorry if I want all of a games content in the game in the first place and not to have to pay more more for the rest later.  I spoke against DLC when Microsoft, Sony, etc, etc did it and am not going to be a hypocrite and change my tune when Nintendo decides to jump aboard with this strategy.  

I also like full games that are already made by the developer and not DIY crap like Little Big Planet or Mario Maker...

if you purchased mario kart 8 you got a different game for FREE.

That is a $60 game for free.  So save your $12, i'll save my $60. 

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

I meant quality failure, not commericial failure. Like indie games, finding quality in UGC is like sifting through mountains of feces to find the few worthwhile tidbits.

I agree, but also like indie games, the gems really are gems. Some of those creations are nothing short of amazing, and because it's user created, it's not restricted by copyrights. I've seen some amazing shit on LBP.

spemanig said:
curl-6 said:

I meant quality failure, not commericial failure. Like indie games, finding quality in UGC is like sifting through mountains of feces to find the few worthwhile tidbits.

I agree, but also like indie games, the gems really are gems. Some of those creations are nothing short of amazing, and because it's user created, it's not restricted by copyrights. I've seen some amazing shit on LBP.

The ratio's still a bit too negative to my taste, but fair enough, to each their own.