By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 getting Legend Of Zelda DLC (November), along with Animal Cross DLC (May 2015).

Are you buying the DLC?

HELL YEAH I AM!!!!! 225 92.59%

No I Am Not Cause I Am Ag... 18 7.41%

Total:243
AZWification said:
MohammadBadir said:
AZWification said:

Lol! After Steaua's defeat, this gif made me feel a bit better! Thanks, Moh!

Well, I know how much you like Groose (:

Exactly! Combine Groose with Luigi's Death Stare and you've got yourself a gif full of win!

I converted it off a YouTube video :P

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
AZWification said:

Exactly! Combine Groose with Luigi's Death Stare and you've got yourself a gif full of win!

Really? Do you happen to have the link of the Youtueb video?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If Iwata wanted to please Wii U owners before releasing a new console, than he`s already doing a really good job with the DLC.

spemanig said:
Clyde32 said:
amp316 said:
Would've been cooler if they put this stuff in the game in the first place.

But then we wouldn't have the game until holiday 2014

We wouldn't have had it until May of next year. I don't see how anyone can see that as "cooler."

It would have save me 12 bucks.  I think that's pretty cool.  Sorry if I want all of a games content in the game in the first place and not to have to pay more more for the rest later.  I spoke against DLC when Microsoft, Sony, etc, etc did it and am not going to be a hypocrite and change my tune when Nintendo decides to jump aboard with this strategy.  

I also like full games that are already made by the developer and not DIY crap like Little Big Planet or Mario Maker...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

AZWification said:
MohammadBadir said:
AZWification said:

Here you go: http://youtu.be/VE9RLMUM9VE

(:

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
AZWification said:

Here you go: http://youtu.be/VE9RLMUM9VE

(:

Thanks! Who made that video is a pure genius!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

amp316 said:

It would have save me 12 bucks.  I think that's pretty cool.  Sorry if I want all of a games content in the game in the first place and not to have to pay more more for the rest later.  I spoke against DLC when Microsoft, Sony, etc, etc did it and am not going to be a hypocrite and change my tune when Nintendo decides to jump aboard with this strategy.  

I also like full games that are already made by the developer and not DIY crap like Little Big Planet or Mario Maker...

It's extra content. All of the game's content already is in MK8. LBP ans MM are full games.

spemanig said:
amp316 said:

It's extra content. All of the game's content already is in MK8. LBP ans MM are full games.

Yeah it's always extra content these days or a patch or whatever because the masterpiece can't be made in one go anymore.  

Mario Maker is a full Mario game?  That's the first time that I've heard that.  Oh, and people went on and on about how the gamer made levels were better than the actual ones in LBP so what does that tell you?  Have you ever played that game?  I did once for about ten minutes and that was more than enough for me. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

Yeah it's always extra content these days or a patch or whatever because the masterpiece can't be made in one go anymore.

can you tell what is missingt in MK8? Because the game is complete, at least to me. And that's why I didn't care to pay to this dlc

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
amp316 said:

can you tell what is missingt in MK8? Because the game is complete, at least to me. And that's why I didn't care to pay to this dlc

I thought that the character selection was weak, Battle Mode was an afterthought, and the item balance was abysmal.  The update fixed the first problem.  Additional DLC might come out to fix the rest...