By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 getting Legend Of Zelda DLC (November), along with Animal Cross DLC (May 2015).

Are you buying the DLC?

HELL YEAH I AM!!!!! 225 92.59%

No I Am Not Cause I Am Ag... 18 7.41%

Total:243
FatedReality said:
Ehhhh would have preferred a more Mario focused DLC that added more of the superstars from the Mario universe like BIRDO!

But If this is legit (Which I think it is, the ad looks super real!!!) I cant really complain especially sense there also adding more tracks!

well Dry Bones will come with Animal Crossing Pack...

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

First the update that comes tomorrow, now this! Mario Kart 8 might go down in history as one of the greatest racing games ever!

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

jonathanalis said:
About the online gaming, if someone doesnt have the DLC tracks, will he/she be able to play with people who have the DLC tracks? How will they handle this?

I'd introduce a DLC on/off switch for the courses. 'On' and it will connect to people who have it, 'off' and it wont. But really, it shouldn't be a problem. A game like Call of Duty has done this flawlessly since they introduced DLC.

spemanig said:
tbone51 said:

Wow more pics!!!

So far we have (for tracks)

~Wario Mine (Wii) Retro track

~AC

~LoZ

~Excite Bike

~F Zero

Ahhhh Yeeeeesss

Where? I don't see any Zelda track.

Look at the posted AC picture. See the bottom right panel, next to it with the trees. That looks like Faron Woods (SS). Here's hoping we get 2 LoZ tracks

Only thing is...

MAY 2015...? T_T

Why Nintendo, why must you torment me so?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

Only thing is...

MAY 2015...? T_T

The first one is november 2014 though!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I'm pretty sure that we will get a track randomizer as well...at least that's what I'm assuming that question market is in the bottom right corner. Would also be nice to be able to create a custom cup.

This is epic!

Cheebee said:

Only thing is...

MAY 2015...? T_T

at least its 8 freaking Tracks, im very surprised and happy about wat nintendo is doing. This will keep up momentum, i wonder if they will keep this up (every half of year). Hopefully they continue for years!!!

Lolll wut

Its sold out!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850