By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ganondorf, Shulk, and Bowser Jr. Leaked for Smash - Nintendo Takes Down YouTube Vids

I know clones are a bonus, but I would still prefer if certain characters were instead of them, if there was time.

I know who I will want to be replaced LOL.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

We havent seen any gameplay though so all we can do is hope they play differently, well at least slightly differently... more different than Marth and Lucina.

Lucina is Robin's would-be-wife of "Hey bro, I'm banging your future daughter from the futurue where I killed you and left her an orphan" with Chrom. She's sort of necessary with Robin.

outlawauron said:
AZWification said:

Ness is one of the eight Smash 64 veterans, so he'll get confirmed sooner or later!

You'd think. I don't understand why they bother hiding characters that should be understood to be in.

Exactly.. I mean, I do understand for characters that first appeared in Melee and Brawl, but Smash 64? I really don't get it.. :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Both videos were taken down by NIntendo.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
Both videos were taken down by NIntendo.

Welp, guess that means the leak is real.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
I know clones are a bonus, but I would still prefer if certain characters were instead of them, if there was time.

That's ok with Super Smash Clones for Wii U.

Anyway, glad to see some as Ness and Jiggy back, and new well-known characters as the Duck Hunt dog.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Look what we have here...

Lol, if Ridley's really in, then there's gonna be one heck of a shitstorm XD

MohammadBadir said:

Look what we have here...

-Stuff-

Lol, if Ridley's really in, then there's gonna be one heck of a shitstorm XD

More like a hype storm.

I've seen very little anti-Ridley peeps.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I'm still not convinced.

Pavolink said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

That's ok with Super Smash Clones for Wii U.

So with over 50 characters, 3 (and thats if Dr. Mario+Dark Pit are indeed full clones because there is no confirmation) of that total are clones, seems as though your statement makes no sense at all. Just sounds like hating on a game.

Edit: And funny thing is the clones just add more to the game then take away in which many dont understand.