By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ganondorf, Shulk, and Bowser Jr. Leaked for Smash - Nintendo Takes Down YouTube Vids

One thing that bothers me is the omitting of characters with each installment. How hard is it to add new characters on top of the previous roster.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Solid-Stark said:
One thing that bothers me is the omitting of characters with each installment. How hard is it to add new characters on top of the previous roster.

Ice Climbers would be better to have in than Dr.Mario.....

It's not like it wouldve taken them much work to get them in considering theyre already designed with movesets. Im still not 100% convinced by this all at the moment.

I thought there were to be no clones in Smash Bros. 4? I'm greatly disappointed. Dr. Mario and Dark Pit should simply be alternate costumes for Mario and Pit respectively. We get these but Ice Climbers are being canned, really?

I couldn't care less about Shulk.

Does Ganondorf have his own moveset?

Duck Hunt Dog is really cool. Way better gag character than Wii Fit Trainer.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

BraveNewWorld said:
I thought there were to be no clones in Smash Bros. 4? I'm greatly disappointed. Dr. Mario and Dark Pit should simply be alternate costumes for Mario and Pit respectively. We get these but Ice Climbers are being canned, really?

I couldn't care less about Shulk.

Does Ganondorf have his own moveset?

Duck Hunt Dog is really cool. Way better gag character than Wii Fit Trainer.

Why?? Even if both of them are clones in the sense that Lucina is a Marth clone who cares. Removing them wouldnt bring in new characters anyway, Sakurai was rushed to make 2 games to release this holiday and cuts to the game had to be made. Fans however constantly asked for a larger roster so he did the best he could to please fans and Nintendo.

mii-gamer said:

I don't believe for one second that the ice climbers have been dropped. I mean the polar bear makes an appearance in the game

Fingers crossed until release. It would be incredibly bone-headed to not include Ice Climbers but add Dr. Friggn' Mario.

Around the Network

Ugh. Fuck this leaker. What an asshole. Ruined the surprise. I guess a big leak like this is the best way to swallow the inevitability of the Duck Hunt Dog, though. I'd hate to find out about him from an official Nintendo video, and get all excited, only to be horrifically disappointed. Just because Sakurai can make it work doesn't mean it belongs in Smash.

RCTjunkie said:
mii-gamer said:

I don't believe for one second that the ice climbers have been dropped. I mean the polar bear makes an appearance in the game

Fingers crossed until release. It would be incredibly bone-headed to not include Ice Climbers but add Dr. Friggn' Mario.

Will do friend

sad that i didn't get to see the videos in time. Dr. Mario and Duck hunt dog are so odd to me, especially since my main Wolf is not back, nor my melee main Mewtwo...sigh

umegames said:
sad that i didn't get to see the videos in time. Dr. Mario and Duck hunt dog are so odd to me, especially since my main Wolf is not back, nor my melee main Mewtwo...sigh

I have them downloaded! Would you like to see them?

RCTjunkie said:
mii-gamer said:

I do wonder if anyone really wanted Dr.Mario to return in Smash 4! I surely didn't want that! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---