By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ganondorf, Shulk, and Bowser Jr. Leaked for Smash - Nintendo Takes Down YouTube Vids

Mystro-Sama said:
Can someone explain the differences between Pit and Dark Pit? Because I feel like they just wasted a character slot.

There is no "Wasted Character Slot" in SSB, Sakurai proved that a month ago with Lucina. 

To answe your question, there is a huge chance Dark Pit can be very different from Pit if Sakurai follows true to KIU. Same Model=/=Clone, remember that :)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Can someone explain the differences between Pit and Dark Pit? Because I feel like they just wasted a character slot.

There is no "Wasted Character Slot" in SSB, Sakurai proved that a month ago with Lucina. 

To answe your question, there is a huge chance Dark Pit can be very different from Pit if Sakurai follows true to KIU. Same Model=/=Clone, remember that :)

Would be awesome if he made them play out completely differently. Give them a few different weapons each from KIU

MohammadBadir said:

Dark Pit? Dr. Mario? Bowser Jr.? Come on! You had all that roster space and you decided to go with 3 versions of characters that are already in the game...

This leak looks very real, so I'm dissappointed...

My thoughts, exactly.

Dr. Mario I could understand, since he was in the games before. But Dark Pit, really? Wasn't he available as a colour swap before, anyway?

Shulk seems neat, if real, although there are already a ton of swordfighters... I just hope he's different enough.

Also, Duck Hunt Dog...  -_-

So many more recognizable/cooler/funnier/more fitting characters they could've used. Like Toad, Tingle, Waluigi, Impa, Aryll, Slippy, Peppy, Mewtwo or any other Pokemon really, any of the Kongs... even 3rd party characters like Bomberman, Rayman, Bayonetta, Spyro, Amaterasu (from Okami), Zack & Wiki, De Blob, Travis Touchdown, Viewtiful Joe, Prof. Layton, fricking PHOENIX WRIGHT.

Man, there are truckloads of unique characters that would be extremely fitting and original. T_T

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
MohammadBadir said:

Dark Pit? Dr. Mario? Bowser Jr.? Come on! You had all that roster space and you decided to go with 3 versions of characters that are already in the game...

My thoughts, exactly.

Dr. Mario I could understand, since he was in the games before. But Dark Pit, really? Wasn't he available as a colour swap before, anyway?

Shulk seems neat, if real, although there are already a ton of swordfighters... I just hope he's different enough.

Also, Duck Hunt Dog...  -_-

So many more recognizable/cooler/funnier/more fitting characters they could've used. Like Toad, Tingle, Waluigi, Impa, Aryll, Slippy, Peppy, Mewtwo or any other Pokemon really, any of the Kongs... even 3rd party characters like Bomberman, Rayman, Bayonetta, Spyro, Amaterasu (from Okami), Zack & Wiki, De Blob, Travis Touchdown, Viewtiful Joe, Prof. Layton, fricking PHOENIX WRIGHT.

Man, there are truckloads of unique characters that would be extremely fitting and original. T_T

I'm glad that Shulk is finally confirmed though :P

I REALLY wanted Isaac or Mathew from Golden Sun to get in, but I didn't really expect them too. guess that was the right move, otherwise I would've been even more disappointed :/

MohammadBadir said:

Dark Pit? Dr. Mario? Bowser Jr.? Come on! You had all that roster space and you decided to go with 3 different versions of characters that are already in the game... (yeah I know Bowser Jr. isn't Bowser, but he's similar).

I don't see how Bowser Jr.'s moveset is in any way similar to Bowser's. 

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

All I can say is that I'm very skeptical about this. If this leak is real, I'm happy for Shulk, but all the other newcomers are definitely odd.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

MohammadBadir said:

I'm glad that Shulk is finally confirmed though :P

I REALLY wanted Isaac or Mathew from Golden Sun to get in, but I didn't really expect them too. guess that was the right move, otherwise I would've been even more disappointed :/

Well there's still time before the game comes out, so who knows.

Anyway, seeing how the Golden Sun franchise seems to be taking a hiatus nowadays, while Xenoblade is very much alive, I guess Shulk makes sense.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wow, so they'll include Duck Hunt and Dr. Mario but they won't put in Ness.

#justice4ness

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Would be awesome if he made them play out completely differently. Give them a few different weapons each from KIU

Agreeed!!!

outlawauron said:
Wow, so they'll include Duck Hunt and Dr. Mario but they won't put in Ness.

#justice4ness

What are you smoking XD  Ness is in the game with these leaks