By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, 1st time

Tagged games:

AZWification said:
RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

Ocarina of Time is a good game, but it's not even the best Zelda game! Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword and ALBW are all better!

You should grab some popcorn!

I will do just that, but why? :S

Because people hate SS!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

I will do just that, but why? :S

Because people hate SS!

So? I don't care what other people think! Skyward Sword will always be better than in OoT in my book!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

So? I don't care what other people think! Skyward Sword will always be better than in OoT in my book!

For me too, but you know how people react!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

RealGamingExpert said:

Well, nobody has reacted so far, no?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Good. It's an excellent game. Mainly for your first experience. I like going through nowadays and doing all sorts of cool tricks. Like shooting moblins while side-hopping, or exploiting glitches, or doing dungeons out of order.

Around the Network

I am currently on my first ever play through on OoT as well. It is taking me a while to get through it because I don't find it to be as good as I was hoping it would be - based largely on hype from my brother who considers it one of the greatest games ever made.

I bought OoT 2 years ago and was disappointed. With all the hype it was given I thought it would have been better than it actually was. It was... average. I didnt get much out of it compared to others, it wasnt for me.

EDIT: I just realized how negative that sounded XD It's by no means a bad game, I've just always been a 2D-Zelda kind of person :p

AZWification said:
RealGamingExpert said:

Well, nobody has reacted so far, no?

Not yet!

Wait until the trolls arrive to destroy you!

Wow.......looks like I'm next!!! No seriously, I will most likely get it 2015....

Have fun!

AZWification said:

Ocarina of Time is a good game, but it's not even the best Zelda game! Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword and ALBW are all better!

I love you!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988