By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Don't Bet Against Nintendo, Amiibo Could Be a Big Hit, GameStop Says

if they want maximum amiibo sales, they must drop the console price.

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I guess it could, but here in thw Philippines, I can't find anyone stocking for it. :'( :'(

I see Datablitz stocking it, but then again, their Disney Infinity merch isn't flying off the shelves, either.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Ill be buying a shit ton of them.

1doesnotsimply

Could be. I won't help though. Unless there's more to these things than I'm aware.

WhiteEaglePL said:
OF COURSE IT COULD. Wii U still has a strong fight going on.

And Smash Bros will increase the baseline ONCE AGAIN. That's practically gurantteed. MK8 moved from 40K to 60K...............Smash will move to 80K+-

Doubt it. Baseline increase to maybe 70k, but i doubt the effect will last beyond about May/June next year. Even those games can only drive hardware sales for so long. Indeed Wii U baseline seems to have dropped below 60k already.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

TheWPCtraveler said:

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I guess it could, but here in the Philippines, I can't find anyone stocking for it. :'( :'(

I see Datablitz stocking it, but then again, their Disney Infinity merch isn't flying off the shelves, either.

Of cource it isn't, it's on Toy Kingdom as well

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I'm gonna buy them, I'm actually holding off on other Nintendo merchandise so that I can buy the Amiibo's. Smash is one of my favorite games, but I doubt I really use the Ammibo's for it. I just wanna display them around my gaming area for the most part and just in case I'll have them if something really useful pops up for them.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I guess it could, but here in thw Philippines, I can't find anyone stocking for it. :'( :'(

Not even in SM?

Regardless of how WiiU sells on amiibo, it will still be the same audience so 3rd parties aren't coming back and WiiU keeps being a secondary system to PS4/X1/PC

mii-gamer said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Not even in SM?

I wouldn't know, I haven't asked. By the way are you Filipino?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!