By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Polytron and Phil Fish Hacked, tons of Personal Info Leaked

The stupidity on this site never ceases to amaze me. Vg forums have always been a bit off, and this last week has been particularly entertaining.

I like seeing the numbers and predictions, that's what this site fundamentally is about, but every time I come here, I absolutely expect to be greeted by threads and comments made by self-serving morons.

In a way, I'm ok with it, it's a reminder for me to not be a self-serving, judgmental asshole. I know I suck, but I try not too.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Around the Network

His behavior wasn't nice , but he still doesn't deserve this...

Fishileaks

animegaming said:
vivster said:
animegaming said:
is it bad i am laughing at this harder then i should?

No. It's always funny when people get hacked. I wish I could've been there when they found the gaping hole in their security policy.

i am only though reall laughing cause its Phill Fish and hell i thinking he may have been hacked a few days ago cause there is no way someone could be serious about anything that he has posted on twitter over the last week or so.

Had to be at some point between now and 13th August.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Even though Mr. Fish was always a huge pain the ass, I still don't think he deserves this! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Censor corruption, get hacked, fair game.

I've been following this for a while...

... Pretty sure he either did this himself or someone really, really stupid and dedicated hacked him but didn't hack his twitter for some reason and the extent of the hack was a doxx and simple HTML page replacement. Doesn't make much sense. I'm going to err on the side of himself.

How were passwords obtained when a website is hacked?

Act like a giant cunt with so many people and eventually you will piss off the wrong person.

Let this be a lesson to you, Phil.

That sucks, really. He didn't deserve it...
But let's face it, he was asking for it. When you try to get the attention by acting like the worst douche of the industry, you end up being attacked. Let's not forget, this is the internet.

EDIT: Also, his behaviour regarding the Quinnspiracy has played a big part in this. I might think he didn't deserve this kind of "punishment", but I won't lie and say I'm sad for him.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.