By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Polytron and Phil Fish Hacked, tons of Personal Info Leaked

Pretty ashamed that I'm part of the gaming community.. its just videogames yet people do this..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
animegaming said:
is it bad i am laughing at this harder then i should?

No. It's always funny when people get hacked. I wish I could've been there when they found the gaping hole in their security policy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I guess my question is how did they get social security numbers? Did he require SSNs to buy Fez? I might be leaning towards the inside job conspiracy theory that's been floating around.

I respected this guy. But he is immature and attention seeker. He is the victim of his own immature behavior.

bunchanumbers said:
I guess my question is how did they get social security numbers? Did he require SSNs to buy Fez? I might be leaning towards the inside job conspiracy theory that's been floating around.

probably some tax files or employee files that had the numbers on it...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
I respected this guy. But he is immature and attention seeker. He is the victim of his own immature behavior.

victim blaming? classic

vivster said:

Everyone gets hacked. If you are a target you'll get hacked. So don't be a target. And if you can't help yourself being a target, get security.

Everyone gets hacked but only a few of these becomes public!

Never mind. Wrong quote. Clicked the wrong one.

baloofarsan said:
vivster said:

Everyone gets hacked. If you are a target you'll get hacked. So don't be a target. And if you can't help yourself being a target, get security.

Everyone gets hacked but only a few of these becomes public!

And those that don't get published get sold to the black market without them ever knowing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
animegaming said:
is it bad i am laughing at this harder then i should?

No. It's always funny when people get hacked. I wish I could've been there when they found the gaping hole in their security policy.

i am only though reall laughing cause its Phill Fish and hell i thinking he may have been hacked a few days ago cause there is no way someone could be serious about anything that he has posted on twitter over the last week or so.