By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation Vita now has 3 Games Over 1 Million Sold

BlowoverKing said:

Welp, I'm the conductor of this thread so it will go on whatever rails I tell it too.

And to answer your question LittleBigPlanet should be the next million seller.

Fair enough. I meant no offense, I just know how things can go with Tbone sometimes, no offense to him either.

When do you think LBP will make it? I wanted to say it would be LBP next, but it's crawling along really slowly, and probably won't get there for another year, maybe two. As you can see here, it's nowhere near done climbing, but it's doing so slowly nonetheless, just a couple thousand a week outside of holidays. With 200k still to go, I'm thinking it will take at least until holiday 2015 to pass 1 million. I'd personally say FF X/X-2 HD stands a chance of making it eventually as well. It's tracking almost exactly like LBP, but a little ahead. Perhaps it'll get there early 2016? Aside from that, Persona 4 Golden and Need For Speed might make it over their lifetimes, just barely, and beyond that, we can just hope for some exciting new exclusives.

Around the Network

Umm... Hooay for the great achievement?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ok sooo

According to VGC

3DS: 28 million sellers

PSV: 3 Million sellers

- Moderated, Carl

ExplodingBlock said:

Ok sooo

According to VGC

Are you sure you wanna say that?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Ok sooo

According to VGC

Are you sure you wanna say that?

It's just the fax (If any Sony fan feels offended they can make a joke about PS4 and Wii U :)