By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation Vita now has 3 Games Over 1 Million Sold

Big deal!!!!

*Sarcasm*.

Around the Network

Whoopie, the PS4 has nine now, soon it'll be eleven and that's even before Destiny hits.

This was a poor idea for a thread :P

Now if only all of the yearly cod's were released on the ps vita, we would surelly see increased hardware sales. Apart from that, these games shown above probably have sold more since the vita has a huge online games attach rate.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I'm wondering how many these would be if you factored in digital sales.
Didn't Sony state that digital sales comprise 60% of all game sales for Vita?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
GdaTyler said:
Ninsect said:
Minecraft will be another

No it won't. Sony will bring it out when it's too late. Everyone and their mothers have Minecraft already. Way too late for it. It'll be lucky to sell even 100K on Vita.

Tell that to the millions who have bought it this year. Minecraft Vita is almost ready. Lol @100k though. You can't seriously believe that

I agree. Minecraft would be perfect for the kids who bought the Vita because it was "cool." This would be a great intro for Minecraft in Japan.

2 million, perhaps? When you include digital, that is.

TheWPCTraveler said:
Ninsect said:
GdaTyler said:
Ninsect said:
Minecraft will be another

No it won't. Sony will bring it out when it's too late. Everyone and their mothers have Minecraft already. Way too late for it. It'll be lucky to sell even 100K on Vita.

Tell that to the millions who have bought it this year. Minecraft Vita is almost ready. Lol @100k though. You can't seriously believe that

I agree. Minecraft would be perfect for the kids who bought the Vita because it was "cool." This would be a great intro for Minecraft in Japan.

I don't see why not. It will keep selling as long as Vita is "selling"

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

I don't see why not. It will keep selling as long as Vita is "selling"

I bolded out the game-changer. If Minecraft ends up having the same level of success there, Vita sales could boom. And, as a result, Minecraft sales would benefit.

VITA is a joke... an official one!

Moderated - Kresnik.

amazing..

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(