By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation Vita now has 3 Games Over 1 Million Sold

Besides Uncharted, this is a disaster, number should 2 and 3 should of been more respected titles such as Killzone: Mercenary, LBP Vita, Tearaway, Persona 4: Golden, just anything that isn't the mediocre AC on Vita (To me anyways, of which that game is no longer exclusive to Vita) or Black Ops: Declassified, especially Declassified!

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

Awww, Persona 4 Golden no longer at #4.

Sales are still beyond amazing though. I think it will end up passing the PS2 original if you count Physical and Digital

ktay95 said:
brendude13 said:

Sales are still beyond amazing though. I think it will end up passing the PS2 original if you count Physical and Digital

20x the attach ratio. Not bad Vita!

ktay95 said:
brendude13 said:

I'd say after the holidays it could be at 1 million shipped physical/digital which would be the first Atlus developed game to do so (I think).

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

DarkRPGamer007 said:
Wii U has 8

C'mon bro its a vita thread, no need to start a WAR :-/

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:
Wii U has 8

Wii U has also had mass bundling with many different games. Plus it has Mario.

??? Wat games are massed bundled? Nintendo Land is the only game i can think of that needed mass bundling to be a million seller. 

Edit: Wii PartyU in japan but i think it would of gotten close to a million lifetime.

brendude13 said:
ktay95 said:
brendude13 said:

20x the attach ratio. Not bad Vita!

Persona 5 will be a million seller, The hype is real. I said this awhile back but im glad more people finally looked into FE (1st time million seller for the franchise and its closing in on 1.5mil!)

The best jrpgs! Im most excited to get a vita for person 4G! Also wat the hell Atlus, show us FE x SMT (TGS dont dissapoint!)

tbone51 said:

Persona 5 will be a million seller, The hype is real. I said this awhile back but im glad more people finally looked into FE (1st time million seller for the franchise and its closing in on 1.5mil!)

The best jrpgs! Im most excited to get a vita for person 4G! Also wat the hell Atlus, show us FE x SMT (TGS dont dissapoint!)

Yeah I think some big sites like IGN really praised FE:A which helps more than people like to believe. With the strong PS fanbase on sites like that, especially IGN
 and the praise P4G got I think if P5 gets great praise sales could crack 1mil. Especially would help if it was PS3/4 here in the west though

tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:
Wii U has 8

??? Wat games are massed bundled? Nintendo Land is the only game i can think of that needed mass bundling to be a million seller. 

Edit: Wii PartyU in japan but i think it would of gotten close to a million lifetime.

Super Mario Bros. U, Luigi U, Wind Waker, and to a much lesser extent Mario Kart 8. Not saying some those games wouldn't have sold a million but games like Wii U Party, Wind Waker, and New Super Luigi probably wouldn't have hit a million by now. Nintendo land is iffy as well.

On the same note Assassin' s Creed and Call of Duty probably wouldn't be at a million yet if it wasn't for bundles.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:
Wii U has 8

Super Mario Bros. U, Luigi U, Wind Waker, and to a much lesser extent Mario Kart 8. Not saying some those games wouldn't have sold a million but games like Wii U Party, Wind Waker, and New Super Luigi probably wouldn't have hit a million by now. Nintendo land is iffy as well.

On the same note Assassin' s Creed and Call of Duty probably wouldn't be at a million yet if it wasn't for bundles.

NSMBU+NSLU had first got bundled in Nov, they were both million sellers (or NSLU was close to it) at that time. Wind Waker Bundle was very limited, i doubt it even had a 100k and thats one of the few nintendo games with high *** digital sales (due to being released before retail).

MK8 nowhere near did anything with Bundling my friend, japan had no bundle (600k sold) and US it was very limited. My gamestop around me had at most 3. And thats it, very limited.

Wii PartyU i agree with but NSLU+WW HD didnt need bundling at all. It hit a million without it

As for Vita, Uncharted did well. AC+COD had heavy heavy bundles at least in US and COD had name brand as that game was beyond terrible (as seen everywhere!). Games like Killzone and GR need to get that million way before COD XD