By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation Vita now has 3 Games Over 1 Million Sold

im Nintendo Fans, but please dont screwed with Vita topic here. Im not a Vita fan but i had it. Persona 4 should be on the list :D. idk if VGC count sales from PS Store, but glad to hear that grats

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

Super Mario Bros. U, Luigi U, Wind Waker, and to a much lesser extent Mario Kart 8. Not saying some those games wouldn't have sold a million but games like Wii U Party, Wind Waker, and New Super Luigi probably wouldn't have hit a million by now. Nintendo land is iffy as well.

On the same note Assassin' s Creed and Call of Duty probably wouldn't be at a million yet if it wasn't for bundles.

Just stop, man. You're derailing your own thread.

On topic: What do you think will be the next Vita million seller? I can't think of any guarantees off the top of my head, but it's bound to get a couple more yet.

P4G deserves to sell a Million.

Ouch. Why aren't Sony people buying this dammit!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

HylianSwordsman said:
BlowoverKing said:

Super Mario Bros. U, Luigi U, Wind Waker, and to a much lesser extent Mario Kart 8. Not saying some those games wouldn't have sold a million but games like Wii U Party, Wind Waker, and New Super Luigi probably wouldn't have hit a million by now. Nintendo land is iffy as well.

On the same note Assassin' s Creed and Call of Duty probably wouldn't be at a million yet if it wasn't for bundles.

On topic: What do you think will be the next Vita million seller? I can't think of any guarantees off the top of my head, but it's bound to get a couple more yet.

Welp, I'm the conductor of this thread so it will go on whatever rails I tell it too.

And to answer your question LittleBigPlanet should be the next million seller.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Because the average Sony gamer is an adult who plays their games on a tv. Also has a car so theres no reason to play while commuting as advertised in Vita Marketing on tv. Oh and they dont want to deal with overpriced memory cards. 3DS sells because the target audience are kids who play their games while in the back seat of the car or on the bus. And doesn't have control of the family tv so they isolate themselves to their own portable. 

GdaTyler said:
Ninsect said:
Minecraft will be another

No it won't. Sony will bring it out when it's too late. Everyone and their mothers have Minecraft already. Way too late for it. It'll be lucky to sell even 100K on Vita.

This is just laughably wrong. Minecraft isn't close to hitting the wall.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

HylianSwordsman said:
BlowoverKing said:

Littlebigplanet for sure.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

outlawauron said:
GdaTyler said:
Ninsect said:
Minecraft will be another

No it won't. Sony will bring it out when it's too late. Everyone and their mothers have Minecraft already. Way too late for it. It'll be lucky to sell even 100K on Vita.

This is just laughably wrong. Minecraft isn't close to hitting the wall.

The bad thing is Sony isn't even done yet so it'll be a while still. Minecraft's hype won't last forever.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

jlmurph2 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Because the average Sony gamer is an adult who plays their games on a tv. Also has a car so theres no reason to play while commuting as advertised in Vita Marketing on tv. Oh and they dont want to deal with overpriced memory cards. 3DS sells because the target audience are kids who play their games while in the back seat of the car or on the bus. And doesn't have control of the family tv so they isolate themselves to their own portable. 

I completely agree. 

Also, these three games selling over a million show what games a Vita owner wants. Unfortunately, these kind of games are few and far between...well, non-existent anymore...