By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What makes a good VGC user?

m0ney said:
One who keeps flames alive.

But I thought everyone hated FlamingWeazel! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Be fun. My favorite users are the ones who make me laugh and don't take things to serious.

I would say being funny would make a good vgc user... Which is why I am not one...

I think a thing that a lot of people tend to forget at times when posting news or whatever on here... the ability to remember that the other users on this forums are human beings too, far too often see "debates" going from discussing opinions regarding sales or video games to discussions about how mentally ill someone is for thinking the way they do or questioning if that person has gone to school/college.

I personally love the people who try to give stuff to the community on here, like bringing sales on various online stores like PSN/XBLA or steam/Humble bundles on PC/mobile devices, those are the ones who make it worth while to take a dig about in various parts of the forums since you can actually profit from reading here, (I haven't had time to make a thread regarding the psn summer sale which I really wish I had but... yeah busy as all hell here irl)

But yeah... dunno main great thing about a good user, Being respectful of others even if you don't agree with them.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

NiKKoM said:
Be like Spurgeonryan... be active, post a lot, create a lot of threads, almost to the point of annoying and never giving up..

And don't forget that if you want to be like him buy lots of Wii U shovelware and post about it

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Around the Network

Try bringing something useful to the comunnity. Have fun with others. For the love of Arceus, there is no need to insult others. Have normal discussions, or weird, if that's what you're into. And don't demand what others do here for fun/to inform other users.

EDIT: Also, don't be cocky and admit that you're opinion maybe is wrong.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

toastboy44562 said:
If your username rhymes with toasttoy

This isnt the topic of bad users though? ;-D

tbone51 said:
toastboy44562 said:

Cut toastboy some slack, tbone!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

tbone51 said:
toastboy44562 said:

Wow. Harsh.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:
toastboy44562 said:

Wow. Harsh.

I hope everybody knows im joking O.o