By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What makes a good VGC user?

I was thinking the other day what makes a good user of this fine website and I thought I was put that question to all of you. For me, its anyone who adds something postive to the site and the community.  What do you think?

Around the Network

Ask Anfebious.

You are a good user as long as you're not a FlamingWeazel alt!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I agree. Adds something positive, but can also take constructive criticism if needed....well. Most of us are adults here and should be able to get our point across without having to ridicule one another for opinions that aren't exactly yours.

I also believe that as a frequent user, add something that boost morale to the site. At least that's my ideal.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Be like Spurgeonryan... be active, post a lot, create a lot of threads, almost to the point of annoying and never giving up..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

drink... a lot

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If your username rhymes with toasttoy

One who keeps flames alive.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

^ me in a nutshell.

/thread

Hmm, pie.

The VGC database isn't really prepared for another great user like me so I'm not gonna share my secret.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.