By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My (unbiased) top 20 games ever!

DarkRPGamer007 said:
Ok everyone I did forget to include some titles like SMB3, SSBM, Tomb Raider, and Mario Kart(s) so don't mention them anymore

You also forgot about SotN and Final Fantasy IX!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
spemanig said:
spurgeonryan said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2? I cannot believe these games are this good. I have the first Galaxy game. Have had it for about 6 months, but have not willed myself to play it. I guess I need to try it soon.

The original is better. Only with less Yoshi.

Pretty much this! Besides, the second Mario Galaxy simply didn't have the same "Wow" factor as the first one! That's why I think Galaxy 3 shouldn't really be made! :S

dude thats why there should be galaxy 3 its on new hardware they could do even more than what they did with 1 and 2.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
AZWification said:

Pretty much this! Besides, the second Mario Galaxy simply didn't have the same "Wow" factor as the first one! That's why I think Galaxy 3 shouldn't really be made! :S

dude thats why there should be galaxy 3 its on new hardware they could do even more than what they did with 1 and 2.

Maybe, but I really don't know what they could do besides making the levels bigger and less linear! :S

How can the list be "your" list based on preference not be biased?

Solid list though. You seem to play on many platforms.

this only makes me wanna buy a Wii U even more.

Around the Network
Wright said:
S.Peelman said:

I love your love for Knights of the Old Republic. It's my #2, and it's basically perfect. I agree more people should bathe themselves in the awesomeness that is Knights of the Old Republic.

Have you played KotOR 2 with the Restored Content Mod? KotOR 2 is inferior regardless, but it's a pretty good and elaborate mod that fixes a ton of stuff that was cut.

Unfortunately, no. I played vanilla Kotor 2 back in the day...and I loved it anyway! I think the supporting cast is much more interesting on the second game, although in everything else, the first one is superior.

Still both gems of games. Haven't tried The Old Republic, but I don't kinda want to do it...

Pretty much exactly how I feel about things, to the letter .

KotOR 2 is pretty awesome as well. I'd definitely recommend replaying it sometime with that mod (the "TSLRCM") installed, if you ever find the time, it feels much more 'complete'.

I've never tried TOR either, I was pissed they made that instead of a KotOR 3. But, EA, what could I expect :-| .

AZWification said:
kljesta64 said:
AZWification said:

Maybe, but I really don't know what they could do besides making the levels bigger and less linear! :S

well they could make it open world like or open galaxy also I bet they had ideas they couldnt do because of inferior hardware..imagine galaxy 3 1080p 60 frames per second its an instant buy ..even galaxy 1 and 2 look amazing by todays standards. also new power ups maybe even real multiplayer like 3D worlds theres so much potential.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
AZWification said:

well they could make it open world like or open galaxy also I bet they had ideas they couldnt do because of inferior hardware..imagine galaxy 3 1080p 60 frames per second its an instant buy ..even galaxy 1 and 2 look amazing by todays standards. also new power ups maybe even real multiplayer like 3D worlds theres so much potential.

I guess Galaxy 3 has some potential, but at this point I would love to see a sequel to Mario 64!

It jet set radio really good? I have it on my PS3 but haven't touched it.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

AZWification said:
kljesta64 said:
AZWification said:

I guess Galaxy 3 has some potential, but at this point I would love to see a sequel to Mario 64!

when you think about it galaxy is a sequel to mario 64 just in space. i know people say mario 64 is more about exploration but it isnt. its just as linear ..only difference is that the levels design is more open in mario 64 because of that it appears to be more about exploration.

Tsubasa Ozora