By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Spencer: "The battle is really September, October, November, and December."

He is definitely right about those being the main battle months. But that doesnt change what will happen during those 4 months. PS4 will continue to dominate

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

So, I guess this means that Quantum Break is coming Fall 2015.
No reason to release exclusive potential blockbusters in months in which sales don't matter.

Well he's not wrong, specifically for November and December.

Still, they're 5 million behind, and PS4 has the advantage with Destiny in September.

I could definitely see them winning in North America the month the Master Chief collection releases, though. It'll be close globally.

EricFabian said:
well september, october, november and december they will sell more............ than Wii U in USA. Anywhere else... good luck

Agree.

This hliday globally;

3DS>PS4>WiiU>XOne>Vita

eFKac said:
It's ok to want things.

This made me giggle.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

"The battle is really September, October, November, and December."

and they will lose it just like they did every month before that barring a 299 cut and HAlo5, good he wnts to fight for it. Make sony earn it.

celador said:
I guess he is just talking about US. Xbox is one down in those months guaranteed because of Destiny. October will be the same. November and December will be the only months they could sell more than PS4, though again that is just the US.

No chance it will outsell the PS4 globally in the US?

celador said:
I guess he is just talking about US. Xbox is one down in those months guaranteed because of Destiny. October will be the same. November and December will be the only months they could sell more than PS4, though again that is just the US.

There is nothing there to indicate he isn't talking about globally.

*Oct, Nov, Dec. Sept has Destiny and their PlayStation love affair.

Thanks jlmurph!

Neodegenerate said:
celador said:

There is nothing there to indicate he isn't talking about globally.

I guess he'll be disappointed then