By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider Timed Exclusive for Xbox

jnemesh said:
Ronster316 said:
"the usual suspects" sticking their nose in and coming to the defence of a fellow pro sony guy.

Further proves in my mind that i was right.

Seems to me like it's perfectly acceptable on here to advise people not to get an xbox one or talk it down by saying garbage like "it has no games that appeal to me"

If i was to say "the ps4 has no games that appeal to me" people would be out for blood.

Again, double standards at its finest.

I'll leave it at that in this thread, because no doubt somonelse will come along and try and rile me up in order to get me banned again.

Maybe because the XBox One has about HALF the games that the PS4 does...just sayin'

Sony fans are forever trying to get xbox owners to jump on board and buy a sony console........... should they be doing that if "half" the games are the same?

There can't be one rule for one, and a completely opposing rule for the other.

You get shot down time and again on here for been pro xbox, no matter how many great games are on the system, they will always come out with the same old tired line of "no games that appeal ro me"

End of story.

Around the Network

Sweet i'll be able to pick up the definitive version on PC.

Nicklesbe said:
Ronster316 said:
"the usual suspects" sticking their nose in and coming to the defence of a fellow pro sony guy.

Seems to me like it's perfectly acceptable on here to advise people not to get an xbox one or talk it down by saying garbage like "it has no games that appeal to me"

If i was to say "the ps4 has no games that appeal to me" people would be out for blood.

I'll leave it at that in this thread, because no doubt somonelse will come along and try and rile me up in order to get me banned again.

Maybe you are just taking things too personally?  People wouldn't be out for blood if you said that, I doubt anyone would care. There is often way more bashing on Sony in these forums, but for the sake of fairness lets say it's equal, as someone that owns both I find it hilarious when either way. The most dedicated in either camp usually say the same things and are often wrong. If you have such a hard time with the site and if all you can see where ever you look are Sony fans, maybe Sony is doing something right and the reasons for your hate are empty? Or perhaps you may have some slight paranoia? Either way you may be happier if you stick to Xbox official forums if you can't handle dissenting opinions. It would be better than getting banned all the time at least. All I'm saying is if ya really care about games, then care about games and devs and don't put so much stock in the console companies that ultimately don't matter. That's just my opinion tho as someone that's gamed on every platform since the late 80's.

I appreciate what you are saying....... but as far as i'm concerned, you see far more occasions where sony fans take "jabs" at the xbox as opposed to the other way around.

I also appreciate you mentioning that perhaps i should stick to xbox forums, well, as a multi console owner for 32 years now, i don't see any reason why i should be isolated to just one section of this site.

If other folk can come and go as they please and treat it like the wild west, then why can't i?

The amount of "button pushing" that some sony fans do may just surprise you if you read deeper in to what they post.

Agian, i appreciate your post though

Ronster316 said:
jnemesh said:

Maybe because the XBox One has about HALF the games that the PS4 does...just sayin'

Sony fans are forever trying to get xbox owners to jump on board and buy a sony console........... should they be doing that if "half" the games are the same?

You get shot down time and again on here for been pro xbox, no matter how many great games are on the system, they will always come out with the same old tired line of "no games that appeal ro me"

End of story.

What. Are you saying Sony fans need more Sony fans? I thought there were too many of them as evidenced by system sales so far. Buy that other platform, we don't need more!! That's my motto

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Last gen xbox fans where all over sony fans... what goe's around comes around... MS fans are not innocent victims here.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
jnemesh said:
Ronster316 said:

End of story.

Well, except for the point that "half" of the PS4s games that the Xbox does have as well still run better and look better on the PS4.  Face it, you buy an Xbox if you are a Halo fan, period.  Everyone else buys a PS4.

jnemesh said:
Ronster316 said:
jnemesh said:
Ronster316 said:

End of story.

Well, except for the point that "half" of the PS4s games that the Xbox does have as well still run better and look better on the PS4.  Face it, you buy an Xbox if you are a Halo fan, period.  Everyone else buys a PS4.

Wha....... bu....... eh? i'm just "speechless"

Ronster316 said:
Nicklesbe said:
Ronster316 said:

I appreciate what you are saying....... but as far as i'm concerned, you see far more occasions where sony fans take "jabs" at the xbox as opposed to the other way around.

I also appreciate you mentioning that perhaps i should stick to xbox forums, well, as a multi console owner for 32 years now, i don't see any reason why i should be isolated to just one section of this site.

If other folk can come and go as they please and treat it like the wild west, then why can't i?

The amount of "button pushing" that some sony fans do may just surprise you if you read deeper in to what they post.

Agian, i appreciate your post though

But that's the thing man if they do it and you don't like it then why would you? Even as a pro Sony guy I feel there are plenty of XB1 games that I want to play hence the reason I will be owning both the PS4 and the XB1 when I do move to 8th gen consoles. Your rabid sony fan statement and putting words in someone elses mouth was just uncalled for THAT is why I responded to you don't know about anyone else. Don't generalize if you ALWAYS see  the people that do it and call them "the usual suspects" then call THEM out don't generalize an entire fanbase. That is silly....

But anyway as Nickesbe said don't take things so personal people have different opinions and there is nothing wrong with that. Just don't let them get to you and get you riled up to where you get banned because NO ONE else can be blamed for you getting banned except for you. If you disagree with something just talk it out in a civil manner that is always best.

Peace!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Ronster316 said:
jnemesh said:

Wha....... bu....... eh? i'm just "speechless"

Like the comment jnemesh made was silly, uncalled for and generalized a fan base. I DO NOT care for Halo at all. I liked the first one that is it. But when I do buy my XB1 it will eb for Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Forza Horizon, SO, Gears of war when it comes and other games that I am sure they will announce.

jnemesh said:

Except for the FACT that buying an Xbox DOES NOT mean you are a Halo fan....way to generalize a fanbase smh.....posts like these are not needed and serve no purpose but to try and get under peoples skin.