By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider Timed Exclusive for Xbox

celador said:
Must have cost a lot. Shame they can't spend all this money on building more first party studios.

Xbox is not controlled by people who know gaming, so that will never happen. Suits only know how to throw money around. It's how they operate. The mentality is like...

Numbers guy - "So the numbers are in and we're trailing. What should we do?"

Suit #1 - "What's a big game franchise these days?"

Lead Xbox manager - "There's Tomb Raider."

Suit #1 - "Throw some fuckin' money at it!"

Lead Xbox manager - "But sir, we could spend some of that..."

Suit #1 - "Did I stutter?"

Lead Xbox manager - "No sir."

Suit #1 - "Good. Now if you all will excuse me, I have a 1 o'clock at the country club. Keep me updated on the numbers."

Around the Network

it doesnt bother me, i have options. good for MS, keep the butts hurtin!

User was banned for this post - Viper.

LiquorandGunFun said:

Ironic considering your avatar choices !!!

chocoloco said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

that i dont have a choice. thats another subject for another thread.   :(

LiquorandGunFun said:
chocoloco said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

The Jags also suck. That is not a choice.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
chocoloco said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

The Jags also suck. That is not a choice.

ah oooh someone had their spinach today.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

"the usual suspects" sticking their nose in and coming to the defence of a fellow pro sony guy.

Further proves in my mind that i was right.

Seems to me like it's perfectly acceptable on here to advise people not to get an xbox one or talk it down by saying garbage like "it has no games that appeal to me"

If i was to say "the ps4 has no games that appeal to me" people would be out for blood.

Again, double standards at its finest.

I'll leave it at that in this thread, because no doubt somonelse will come along and try and rile me up in order to get me banned again.

Ronster316 said:
"the usual suspects" sticking their nose in and coming to the defence of a fellow pro sony guy.

Seems to me like it's perfectly acceptable on here to advise people not to get an xbox one or talk it down by saying garbage like "it has no games that appeal to me"

If i was to say "the ps4 has no games that appeal to me" people would be out for blood.

I'll leave it at that in this thread, because no doubt somonelse will come along and try and rile me up in order to get me banned again.

Maybe because the XBox One has about HALF the games that the PS4 does...just sayin'

Awesome. Xboxers can test it out for the rest of us. If it's as good as the reboot was, i'll buy it at some point on PS4.

Ronster316 said:

Maybe you are just taking things too personally?  People wouldn't be out for blood if you said that, I doubt anyone would care. There is often way more bashing on Sony in these forums, but for the sake of fairness lets say it's equal, as someone that owns both I find it hilarious when either way. The most dedicated in either camp usually say the same things and are often wrong. If you have such a hard time with the site and if all you can see where ever you look are Sony fans, maybe Sony is doing something right and the reasons for your hate are empty? Or perhaps you may have some slight paranoia? Either way you may be happier if you stick to Xbox official forums if you can't handle dissenting opinions. It would be better than getting banned all the time at least. All I'm saying is if ya really care about games, then care about games and devs and don't put so much stock in the console companies that ultimately don't matter. That's just my opinion tho as someone that's gamed on every platform since the late 80's.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)